GOW Vita version glitch fix (for trophies not showing up)

enma8910

Hey guys, this game gitch on me while I'm on Athens. I was close to obtaining the Zeus' wrath ability when my memory card suddenly got disconnected and my vita needed to restart. After fixing my memory card and vita,I resumed playing and got the Zeus' wrath ability however the related trophy did not show up.

What I did was:

1. upload my saved file into the PS Plus cloud storage

2. delete the GOW icon (I am using the retail version of the game, region is R3)

3. reinstall the game

4. download my saved file from PS Plus cloud storage

5. load my most recent saved file prior to acquiring Zeus' wrath ability.

6. Redo the specific event by triggering the cut scene. The trophy showed up normally.

So I guess the glitch arises when you close the application then reopen to resume playing.

And you need to redo the specific actions after re installing in order for the tophy to show up.

Anybody else experienced this?

Note: I got my 100 hits trophy after doing the above fix and before the Zeus' wrath ability cutscene while killing several soldiers that spawned near the lever by using the electricity skill. This is the part that you need to rotate the balista to break the wooden door just a few minutes away to the Zeus' wrath ability.

i've got no problems til Zeus wraith trophy, i played whole game without restarting and pressing ps button, and to this point i got no problem, then it glitched after zeus cutscene i got no trophy, so i closed, app restarted redo this...and nothing! Then i turned off vita, fired up again(without doing nothing like deleting) and redo that, boom trophy popped, so it seems a theory i saw in other thread is right - "this game is just fucking glitched and its random" Now im struggling to get sirens trophy, done it 2 times...and literally nothing :( might try your fix...

• 1 month later...

I think the GETTING MY ASS KICKED trophy has been glitched. Dont want to pop ut.

Im playing in very-hard difficulty( GOD MODE ) and i died at the same place/spot 10 times in a row and nothing. No trophy, no loffering ower difficulty option.

Any help? Someone?

EDIT: I got the trophy. No glitchy thibg. The key is, only on normal or hard you can make this. On god mode( very hard ) not working. Just i put on hard and at the beginning i died 5-6 times. Thats it.

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

i've got no problems til Zeus wraith trophy, i played whole game without restarting and pressing ps button, and to this point i got no problem, then it glitched after zeus cutscene i got no trophy, so i closed, app restarted redo this...and nothing! Then i turned off vita, fired up again(without doing nothing like deleting) and redo that, boom trophy popped, so it seems a theory i saw in other thread is right - "this game is just fucking glitched and its random" Now im struggling to get sirens trophy, done it 2 times...and literally nothing :( might try your fix...

Did uou killed all the Sirens ( not just in the desert ) the place where you have to call Cronos, via the big horn, there will be 3 sirens which will respawn 3 times. 3 x 3 = 9 + 3 in the desert = 12 sirens total.

*Reposting from another thread:

Not a great port, but not nearly as unplayable as I was led to believe. Touch controls were iffy as I keep hitting save points and swapping out for Blades of Artemis by accident.

Game honestly looks and plays better than the PSP games, if only just a bit (a testament to just how good Ready at Dawn's PSP games were). These are as good as the PS2 versions, but with widescreen, though a drop in overall framerate.

Audio and cutscene compression is to be expected because Sony (and Nintendo) insist on pushing these tiny 4GB carts.

As for the trophies glitching, I did the thing where I loaded up the game, then opened up the Trophy app, pushed manual sync, and went back into the game. No glitches for me except for the nyads not giving me anything the first time around. Had Wi-Fi on and disabled power saving mode.

It's also my first time playing GoW, so no nostalgia or PS3 remasters to compare to. Very enjoyable game, and I'm sorry I slagged Sanzaru off so much (still, fuck Sly 4).

Here's the real issue and fix to this port: the Home button.

If you press the home button ANYTIME during the game, there's a very high chance your trophies will start glitching for that session. Even if you then close the game and restart it.

Solution: Never press the Home button, unless you know you're gonna quit for that session. And if you're going to play it again soon, restart the Vita before doing so. This will avoid glitching.

H

Solution: Never press the Home button, unless you know you're gonna quit for that session. And if you're going to play it again soon, restart the Vita before doing so. This will avoid glitching.

Had it glitch on me too, when I went and saved the oracle. Thankfully restarting the VITA each time solved it. So thanks for the tip!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So far the following trophies have glitched on my game:

* Splash

* Key to Success

* Totally Baked

* Beat a Dead Horse

* Roll Over ... and Die

I wasnt paying attention to the trophies!! and now this!!! com on! I'll try getting them on my speed run, hopefully they wont glitch by then.

Edited by frejim

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...