Challenge of the Gods #7 +

juniorbraat

i willbe attempting this and just now completed number 7. This is by far the best move for number 7 of challenge of the gods.

#7: as soon as it starts press L1 plus X to charge a move to pick up one enemy and when at the top keep holding L1 and now let go of X and press and HOLD O. this will make him charge up an area of effect attack which throws all enemies nearby off balance i did it 4 times and won, obviously without being hit. I wil edit this and add tips for 8, 9 and 10

#8: jeeez okay just completed this and I can confirm the best way is this. As soon as you start your aim should be to use the L1 + O charge attack while in the air Same as above. However if when you jump up you see the medusa beaming or even hear it, stop and get on the floor and even before you reach you should be pressing the RIGHRH ANALOGUE STICK in any open direction. Typically about 5 rolls than towards the end of your 5 rolls aim towards an enemy and press and hold L1 + X followed immediately by O. The reason is it's a lot quicker to pull of the area of effect attack rather than getting high up where turning to stone is the main problem. I know people said stay in the outer circle but I'm gonna rock the boat a bit. When the medusa are spamming their beam. Usually they turn their own friends to stone so I stay IN THE MIDDLE and use the quick L1 + X , followed by O and the guys turned to stone die immediately with that attack. Trust me it works and be calm. It helps

#9: bloody hell I'm flying through it now. Number 9 is not that bad whatever time you start with I killed 4 and had 90 odd seconds remaining last time I checked! TRIANGLE is your friend. The small guys are annoying but here's your tactic. Soon as you start, don't need to spam triangle just aim at the big guy and finish the move. It's triangle 4 x I think and 2 sets of that will stun till he has O over his head. Another set will finish him off and give you health. Defend in between. Now the biggest top is the right analogue stick. The big guy can throw you off with the sheer power of his attack. Annoying it is but now it's avoidable. Stay in the centre circle. It's important to be in a position to be able to take an attack defending or not and bee shifted with the power back but not out of the circle. If you can do this your laughing. In between killing the big guy, straight away attack the little ones to keep me off you. .

And finally #10: If I could give you one tip it's to stick to an attack you like, ideally the one that has got you furthest. L1 + X did it for me. I jumped from the centre outwards aiming for the pooches/ dogs, as they are easiest to kill and finished the move on the big guys. Now as I finished the move landing outwards as soon as I landed if I was too close to the edge I used the right stick to move me to the centre, never letting go of L1, and than as I rolled in towards an enemy pressed "X" several times to do a quick attack that would get me in the air again safe from attack and to continue my run. Again landing outwards etc. I tried this after becoming tired and what have you and taking a break. Came back fresh and got it. I also think it's because if you mentally don't want:think you can beat it you probably won't. I griped the ps3 controller and commanded those buttons, even though X was primary bashed to hell. Don't give up dudes, if you feel like that, leave the ps3 on and come back later. I wish you all the best��

Edited by juniorbraat
Adding to tips

• 1 month later...

I did the same trick, but for me it took ages to finish the last challenge. Actually 2 hours i was stuck on that challenge. I died over 300 times. My fingers hurs so bad :( ( PSVITA )

Maybe there is another trick, and its easier than this...i think?

The trick is, you have to press GUARD in the perfect time and you hit SQUARE buttin, you will unleash a devastating attack on them which will hit off the platform all of the enemies ( 3 cerberus puppies and 2 satyrs ) Just need to learn the correct GUARD timing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Challenge #8 is the hardest part of the game, without a doubt.

When you finally manage to survive, you end up realizing that it was just a matter of patience, but damn if it didn't take at least twenty tries.

The rest of the challenges are pretty easy, and it helps a lot to have charged the R3+L3 attack in the last one.

Challenge #8 is the hardest part of the game, without a doubt.

When you finally manage to survive, you end up realizing that it was just a matter of patience, but damn if it didn't take at least twenty tries.

The rest of the challenges are pretty easy, and it helps a lot to have charged the R3+L3 attack in the last one.

I thought challenge 10 was the most annoying :|

I thought challenge 10 was the most annoying :|

Well, I completed it in my fifth try, but I must admit that I was probably lucky.

But it's still easier than #8, if only because it's shorter, so you need to stay focused less time. That and knowing that you are almost finished, made it less frustating whenever I got killed.