God of war vita trophy issue

Hydraslayer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing yesterday and had no issue, not sure whats going on with you all?

When I select God of War, it throws up an info bubble on left side saying "Network features have been disabled. Network features might be disabled during the use of this application."

EDIT : I just deleted and reinstalled, started a new game, and the trophy list shows up now. Weird.

Edited by kakihara301

When I select God of War, it throws up an info bubble on left side saying "Network features have been disabled. Network features might be disabled during the use of this application."

Yes this is very common with many games, that doesn't mean anything. I had the same popup.

This game doesn't use any network features since its SP only so they disable it for resource management I assume.

Edited by TheNukes

Yes this is very common with many games, that doesn't mean anything. I had the same popup.

This game doesn't use any network features. Having a trophie list and popin trophies isn't considered a network feature. MP, leaderboards or cross save are network features for example.

That's what I thought - I remember playing a game or two and seeing that message. But, like I edited into my previous post, the list installed after deleting and reinstalling the collection. Hopefully trophies pop now!

My trophies installed fine, though my speedrun trophy won't unlock. I just finished my second playthrough in about 4 hours and it didn't unlock.

looks like it unlocked just fine shortly after you said that, might want to comment on what made it trigger, replayed last save?

this game is glitchy from time to time no doubt, i was kissing nyads last night and they wouldn't give me any bonuses, had to die to fix it

looks like it unlocked just fine shortly after you said that, might want to comment on what made it trigger, replayed last save?

this game is glitchy from time to time no doubt, i was kissing nyads last night and they wouldn't give me any bonuses, had to die to fix it

What did it was uninstalling and re-installing the game. I first tried loading from my last save and beating it from there, but the trophy still didn't unlock.

Also, the Nyads wouldn't give me anything either in my first playthrough, but in my second playthrough the second one that gives a feather did. Luckily the remaining chests were easy to spot.

Second run finished already?

My copy shipped early, so I had it since yesterday. Did one playthrough + Challenge of the Gods yesterday, and my speed run today.

Edited by farsight2000

Well, I deleted and reinstalled and the trophy list loaded on my Vita. Went to the first health chest to see if trophies would pop fine. I grabbed that. Nothing. Jumped off the ship until it asked if I wanted to play on easy. Still nothing.

Deleted and reinstalled again and did the same thing - both "Getting My Ass Kicked" and "Zero Health = Bronze Trophy" popped.

However, I just acquired Poseidon's Rage and no "1.21 Gigawatts" trophy. Definitely putting game aside until a fix is made.

Started playing this and got a few trophies but at a certain point they stopped popping, I tried hitman pretty early and it didn't pop then I noticed that 2 other trophies was missing when i've done them (zeus fury for example). Also made the mistake by only using one save file but still need 2nd run anyway...

So if I understand correctly I should reinstall to get them to start popping again? Will the ones I didn't get also pop? Also should I play conected or not to avoid this happining again?

Started playing this and got a few trophies but at a certain point they stopped popping, I tried hitman pretty early and it didn't pop then I noticed that 2 other trophies was missing when i've done them (zeus fury for example). Also made the mistake by only using one save file but still need 2nd run anyway...

So if I understand correctly I should reinstall to get them to start popping again? Will the ones I didn't get also pop? Also should I play conected or not to avoid this happining again?

When my speedrun trophy failed to unlock and I re-installed the game, the trophy did not retroactively unlock; I had to beat the game from my last save again.

I don't know if internet connection factors into this at all.

Also, the Nyads wouldn't give me anything either in my first playthrough, but in my second playthrough the second one that gives a feather did. Luckily the remaining chests were easy to spot.

The first Nyads I encounter didn't gave me the feather, but the second one did & this my first playthrough. Now that I collected all the feathers. The trophy won't unlock now. I don't even know if I should continue or just wait for a patch.

Reinstall did the trick for me, if you have a save right before a certain trophy the safest bet is reinstall and load up i think. I'm trying to save right before certain key trophies from now on and hope i don't have to reinstall.

^^^ THIS

Same thing fixed it for me. Just make sure you have your save files synced to the cloud (ps+), a ps3 or a pc/laptop (use content manager app).

Then delete game data from vita, reinstall the game, copy your save files back and it should work.

Good luck!

^^^ THIS

Same thing fixed it for me. Just make sure you have your save files synced to the cloud (ps+), a ps3 or a pc/laptop (use content manager app).

Then delete game data from vita, reinstall the game, copy your save files back and it should work.

Good luck!

Same problem again today. Tried same procedure, didn't work. Turned Vita completely off/on again and reinstalled game. Then it worked.

A pain in the a**.

POSSIBLE FIX?

I've experienced this glitch constantly every time I turn vita on/off. Lately, reinstalling game hasn't helped. Same issue on GoW I&II

I finally got it to work by:

1. Uninstalling game

2. Restarting Vita

3. Reinstalling game

4. Downloading save files

5. Starting game

6. Going to trophies app (via ps-button, without shutting game down)

7. In local trophies mode (Vita, not PSN), forcing sync with server

Perhaps this helps? Can someone with the same issue verify/disprove this.

POSSIBLE FIX?

I've experienced this glitch constantly every time I turn vita on/off. Lately, reinstalling game hasn't helped. Same issue on GoW I&II

I finally got it to work by:

1. Uninstalling game

2. Restarting Vita

3. Reinstalling game

4. Downloading save files

5. Starting game

6. Going to trophies app (via ps-button, without shutting game down)

7. In local trophies mode (Vita, not PSN), forcing sync with server

Perhaps this helps? Can someone with the same issue verify/disprove this.

this situation is terrible; dont they bug test this kind of thing? my game stopped popping trophies half way through. i dont feel like restarting my game or redownloading the whole file. i cant confirm that your list of steps works but i can confirm that its too much work for me to go through with only a hope that it will actually work. get your shit together sony, god of war is one of your flagship titles.