XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
Lara Soft

for some reason it took me forever to beat Ares on easy mode... wtf? either way i got the trophy and platinum.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #12
SA2

I managed to do this in 3:27. I admit I honestly could have shaved off 10 minutes or so as at a few parts I had forgotten what I had to do and backtracked a little. I still don't know how its possible to make it to Pandora's bridge in 1 hour 3 minutes though.

Last edited by SA2; 10-30-2011 at 09:53 PM.
SA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #13
TKrames

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA2 View Post
I managed to do this in 3:27. I admit I honestly could have shaved off 10 minutes or so as at a few parts I had forgotten what I had to do and backtracked a little. I still don't know how its possible to make it to Pandora's bridge in 1 hour 3 minutes though.
By using a shit ton of skips I beat the full game in 1:58, so I probably got to Pandora's bridge around... 45 minutes? Maybe earlier, I don't quite remember

22 s!

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
TKrames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
BANGSTRY101

Oh yea the Dairy Bastard is definitively a must, I beat it in 3hrs 28mins
BANGSTRY101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

The speedrun was extremely easy. Just don't waste a lot of time on stupid things, and wear the diary bastard! I recommend upgrading first Poseidon's and then chaos blade, then Hades'! I did it in 3:15, and I seriously wasted a lot of time taking stuff I absolutely did not need, upgrading everything complete! You don't actually need to upgrade your health. I never lost so much health that it would be needed, but I guess upgrading once can't hurt!

You will gain a lot of health and red orbs from using magic attacks, since they do heavy hit combos. So just don't take any of that stuff, and you should be able to do it in 2 hours! xD
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #16
C-IRVINE-94

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Irvine's Idyllic Inventory of Trophies   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I just finished this in around 4 hours . I haven't played it in a year or so and I forgot some of the puzzles but I still managed it
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #17
Metalas

Send a message via MSN to Metalas
Exclamation Will I manage to do it?

Well guys, I just finished the challenge of atlas and I'm at 1:26 (I think) wearing the dairy bastard costume. Will I manage to do it or I have to go faster????????
Speed of Jason McDonald is the last trophy remaining for the platinum of God of War 1 and I just want to know.

Last edited by Metalas; 07-12-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Metalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #18
Metalas

Send a message via MSN to Metalas
Platinum Trophy Got platinum!!!!!

Allright guys I made it at 2 hours and 43 minutes ONLY !!!!!
It was really easy and of course dairy bastard is a MUST!!!!!USE IT!!!!!
That's because it has unlimited magic and double red orbs!! Well, most people are anxious about if they are going to do it in under 5 hours and I was too, but when I finished the game at this really good time in my opinion I said: WTF!!!! It was really easy, why was I so anxious? Just upgrade first of all your Poseidon's Rage and last the Army of Hades and Blades of Chaos. Of course fight only when you have to and you'll have a precious gold trophy and why not platnum if it's the last.
I have now the platinum of God of War and heading for God of War II platinum!!!!!

Last edited by Metalas; 07-12-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Metalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:46 AM   #19
kfree7

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Just finished Speed Run in 4:23. Get fired up! It was not as hard as I thought. Should have read the skips on this thread first though. Could have done it faster I assume. Party.
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #20
The Prophet uk

am i the only one who used the aries armour? i did it in 3 hours with that. they should have forced the player to do it without the additional suits, there's just no challenge with them