Unlimited Health No Costumes Or Godly Possesions!

Steady-Hipp0

->This Isn't my idea.

I Don't Take Credit For it apart from reposting so you guys can see it!<-

This was originally posted by Samael-SH0-to-5, His Profile is linked below!

->-> PS3Trophies.org - View Profile: Samael-SH0-to-5 <-<-

"You need to put your stats in the arena to infinite, then select titan diff there + 3 of those fat medusas. Then in the arena jump and let yourself get stoned (u can't die otherwise with infinite health there). After dying 5 times say no to easier diff. Back on title screen select titan diff on new game and begin ur game (you'll be invulnerable). Worked for me and I got the trophy for titan and my plat. Hope it works for you too."

Edited by Steady-Hipp0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
->This Isn't my idea.

"You need to put your stats in the arena to infinite, then select titan diff there + 3 of those fat medusas. Then in the arena jump and let yourself get stoned (u can't die otherwise with infinite health there). After dying 5 times say no to easier diff. Back on title screen select titan diff on new game and begin ur game (you'll be invulnerable). Worked for me and I got the trophy for titan and my plat. Hope it works for you too."

Thx mate very helpful

• 2 weeks later...
GUYS THIS IS PATCHED

JUST DELETE THE PATCHES AND PLAY IT OFFLINE :applause:

Now i havent played this game in about a year and i dont have the newest patch yet so i wanna know by offline do you mean not signed in or unplug my internet cord? And should i just delete the game data anyways to be safe?

Ok just tryed it and it still works!! Fucking epic!!

Edited by TOOSWEET919

• 1 month later...
Already have the plat so no help to me. Funny thing is you have to beat the challenges to open the arena- unless there's a glitch for that, too- and the challenges were harder for me than Titan mode. I guess the guide must make the challenges easier than Titan.

I agree. Playing on Titan was actually fun too... no where near as frustrating as the challenges. The guide didn't make anything easier, though. Luck is luck. haha

• 2 weeks later...
->This Isn't my idea.

I finished the game in God mode in a few hours. My problem are the Challenges ....

If the challenges were easy glitch that would be useful .... but the challenges are more difficult than the game .... Do the challenges is to make the Titan

• 3 weeks later...