God of War IV

lambe-703

anyone else hear the rumour for God of War 4 based on the video "Fate of a Titan" at the end of the origional God of War

***warning in spoiler God of War 3 ending is revealed don't read unless you finished the game***

[spoiler=you888] after beating god mode on GOW 1 you unlock a video showing the modern world where the skeleton of cronos is discovered as well as pandora's temple and it is said the men who plan to enter the temple will find it still holds many dangers

the final words mention that "a new hero will be born" or something like it

supposedly after kratos's death in this title the end of the trilogy but not of God of War franchise the developers are planning to look into these old ideas they had

the release is due for 2012...assuming the rumors are true

Edited by lambe-703

Another one?

Oh well... I don't blame them, they're a business after all. But I'm pretty sick of the Greek mythology by now, why not try making a game about Egyptian or Norse mythology?

actually they could do something based on roman God of War "Mars" too if they wanted

its such a successful franchise they would be crazy not to milk it further, just as long as they dont totally ruin it like was done with the crash bandicoot games i once loved :(

See, that's the trick. Kratos is actually one of the personalities lived out in the Assassin's Creed series. So GOW4: The Assassin's Bloodline will just meld the two franchises together.

Also you'll have to make the game as you go because Sackboy is Kratos.

maybe they will do a story of him fighting his brother or quest to find a way to kill athena or is gow ghost of sparta taking the story of his brother or just his pass

Ghost of Sparta is a psp title thast deals with the story of his past regarding his brother...it follows on from Chains of Olympus

• 2 weeks later...

a story line with his brother would be kool, now hades is dead the dead are free to leave the underworld, his bro could finally escape and be just as powerful as he is :D

the cronos story line could work too since kratos finished him off too in the 3rd, athough his body lies in the pits of tartaus and not the desert so modern day explores finding it is more then unlikely. whatever the story line i'll buy it on the release tho