Extremely easy way to beat Titan mode

videogameman6

Me and my friend found this glitch. Remember the glitch that gives you the "Maxed Out" trophy well try this and see how well it works.

1) Beat the game once on any difficulty, beat all the challenges.

2) Start Combat Arena, choose Titan difficulty.

3) Pick whatever monsters/settings you like.

4) Stand there and die.

5) After dying a few times, system will ask you to switch to Easy mode. Choose NO to return to title screen.

6) Start New Game on any difficulty and voila: You have all 4 weapons all maxed out from the beginning.

Your Welcome :D

Yeah, I also came upon this glitch last night, as I just started my titan playthrough, and I went to upgrade my Blades of Exile and it said at max so I scrolled down, and I had all the other weapons, I just hope it will give me my titan trophy when I beat the game, because thats all I need for platinum.

Do I have to start a whole new game? Because I'm stuck on the hades battle and I don't feel like starting a whole new game

From reading it, yes you would need to start over. Hades is overrated. There are some threads on here on beating him on titan. His moves are really easy to learn and use your bow, upgraded if possible. Once you get past Hades it gets easier.

From reading it, yes you would need to start over. Hades is overrated. There are some threads on here on beating him on titan. His moves are really easy to learn and use your bow, upgraded if possible. Once you get past Hades it gets easier.

I know, but the bow is not that strong and when I get to the cerebrus ghost thing I never dodge them. They r no fucking checkpoints, and I always die after taking out his rib thing

Block the cerebrus. Easy. The bow takes time but is the safest way. Be patient, it will come. Yea, no fucking checkpoints sucks, but if I remember right there is one I just cant remember exactly when.

** I dont want to keep hijacking this thread. Search for the Hades fight on Titan if you are looking for help. Good luck :)

Block the cerebrus. Easy. The bow takes time but is the safest way. Be patient, it will come. Yea, no fucking checkpoints sucks, but if I remember right there is one I just cant remember exactly when.

** I dont want to keep hijacking this thread. Search for the Hades fight on Titan if you are looking for help. Good luck :)

yeah lol. Well final question, can u block the cerebrus and skull magic pressing :l1:?

Me and my friend found this glitch. Remember the glitch that gives you the "Maxed Out" trophy well try this and see how well it works.

4) Stand there and die.

5) After dying a few times, system will ask you to switch to Easy mode. Choose NO to return to title screen.

6) Start New Game on any difficulty and voila: You have all 4 weapons all maxed out from the beginning.

Any difficulty? Do you mean that you must start on "titan" to get the titan trophy, i dont see playing on spartan again netting you the titan trophy

So all this glitch does is start you out with all the weapons maxed out from the beginning? Or the health and magics and items too?

You need to put your stats in the arena to infinite, then select titan diff there + 3 of those fat medusas. Then in the arena jump and let yourself get stoned (u can't die otherwise with infinite health there). After dying 5 times say no to easier diff. Back on title screen select titan diff on new game and begin ur game (you'll be invulnerable). Worked for me but I'm on my normal titan run halfway through and dunno if I should use this now (titan diff is imo pretty tough). Hope it works for you too.

Edited by Samael-SH0-to-5
additions

You need to put your stats in the arena to infinite, then select titan diff there + 3 of those fat medusas. Then in the arena jump and let yourself get stoned (u can't die otherwise with infinite health there). After dying 5 times say no to easier diff. Back on title screen select titan diff on new game and begin ur game (you'll be invulnerable). Worked for me but I'm on my normal titan run halfway through and dunno if I should use this now (titan diff is imo pretty tough). Hope it works for you too.

So to do this glitch where you will have all maced out weapons in the next playthrough you have to put infinite health on? I did this glitch without infinite health and I got the maxed out trophy but when I started my titan playthrough, i have no weapons n blades of exile on level 1.

Are you saying you couldn't get all the weapons maxed out or that you did not receive a trophy for beating the game on Titan with this glitch?

O sorry for the confusion. I tried the glitch and when I started my titan playthrough none of the weapons were there. I have not completed titan yet so I don't know about getting the titan trophy with this glitch

4) Stand there and die.

So does this include your heath and magic as well? Last question your positive i can play this on any difficulty and get the Titan Trophy?

So does this include your heath and magic as well? Last question your positive i can play this on any difficulty and get the Titan Trophy?