Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
1galactus1

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default 1,000 Hit Question

For the hitman trophy, the guide claims that having your Hades Claws past a certain level will kill the enemies to quickly and not work. Both videos under that section do not help me because I have maxed out all my weapons. I'm not sure what the best way is to complete this.

Last edited by 1galactus1; 04-28-2010 at 12:18 PM.
1galactus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
dda1996a

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

not true. I had at level 3/4 and got it. simply press and to grab an enemy and to release hades' army

Every film I ever watched:
http://letterboxd.com/dda1996a/
Credit goes to blackfalc0n for this awesome signature!
dda1996a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Smoove187

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

if the videos in the trophy guide doesn't work you, then your obviously aren't doing it right..
Old 03-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
F8L Fool

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoove187 View Post
if the videos in the trophy guide doesn't work you, then your obviously aren't doing it right..
Or one of the many other variables are in place, such as weapon level, difficulty setting, and so on.

But to answer the OP's question, you can absolutely get this trophy in other places. Two that I can think of off the top of my head is the entrance of the Labyrinth, and also against the Breeder + Satyr at the end of the game, but you have to be playing on at least Titan mode.

The problem with that is it's extremely skill based, because you have to do it flawlessly to pull it off and there's virtually no room for error.

If you do it in the Labyrinth vs. the statues + cerberus you need to use your Bow, Claw of Hades, and Nemesis Whip and have *full magic*. Your nemesis whip should be at least level 3, and your claws should be no higher than 2 or 3.

You just use + until you get to 650, then you bring out your nemesis whip and spam until you have no magic. You will either be at 1000 hits, or so close that you can just finish it up with some more +.

If you do it against the breeder you need to have full magic, and use a combination of + and Bow of Apollo spam until the Satyr spawns. After it spawns continue use + until the Breeder *begins to spit out pups*, then swap to Nemesis Whip and spam til you're out of magic.

To be completely honest the easiest way is the video I posted. You can go from the start of the game to that point in 1 hour and 27 minutes if you don't dick around. The time and effort it takes to pull off either of what I just said is really not worth it in comparison, but is certainly bragging rights if you do it.

Well done is better than well said.
You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew—
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool
F8L Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
Shane

I ended up with this as my last trophy and no save files in convenient locations to get it. Playing back through on easy to get the claws.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
Jay_Slim

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

The easiest place to get this is right before you get the bow. When you jump on the platform that lowers, theres a guy in a cell. L1+O him, then just hold down L1+O. Then, just wait til it pops. I surfed the web waiting for this one to pop.

PS ViTA Owner
LAST PLAT EARNED: The Last of Us
MY QUEUE: Destiny, Destiny, Destiny
Jay_Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:01 AM   #7
F8L Fool

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Slim View Post
The easiest place to get this is right before you get the bow. When you jump on the platform that lowers, theres a guy in a cell. L1+O him, then just hold down L1+O. Then, just wait til it pops. I surfed the web waiting for this one to pop.
No it is NOT the easiest place. Not only is it ridiculously difficult to initiate, but it will randomly drop you to the ground without warning. The time it would take you to get this to work ONCE correctly, you could've cleared to Hades himself which is only 25 minutes away.

Well done is better than well said.
You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew—
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool
F8L Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
1galactus1

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Thanks everybody. I'm not screwed after all.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
Jay_Slim

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8L Fool View Post
No it is NOT the easiest place. Not only is it ridiculously difficult to initiate, but it will randomly drop you to the ground without warning. The time it would take you to get this to work ONCE correctly, you could've cleared to Hades himself which is only 25 minutes away.

I honestly don't see how this is ridiculously difficult to initiate.
Its actually really easy and simple. Double jump off platform, press and hold L1+O, watch a TV show or check your email, then Bling!..Hit Man.

It doesn't get much simpler then that. Surfing web while getting trophy=easy

PS ViTA Owner
LAST PLAT EARNED: The Last of Us
MY QUEUE: Destiny, Destiny, Destiny
Jay_Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:19 AM   #10
KevinGBP12

For some reason I had trouble with the glitch one. So I beat Hades and did L1+O for the 1,000 in the next fight. I recommend you do this on easy. If you have it on a higher setting, save after you kill Hades, get killed over and over and then take easy mode. Get the trophy exit out and re-load back on your regular difficulty. Easy means less damage from the soldiers so you have a better chance of not dying. Worked no problem.
KevinGBP12 is offline   Reply With Quote