1,000 Hit Question

1galactus1

For the hitman trophy, the guide claims that having your Hades Claws past a certain level will kill the enemies to quickly and not work. Both videos under that section do not help me because I have maxed out all my weapons. I'm not sure what the best way is to complete this.

Edited by 1galactus1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the videos in the trophy guide doesn't work you, then your obviously aren't doing it right..

Or one of the many other variables are in place, such as weapon level, difficulty setting, and so on.

But to answer the OP's question, you can absolutely get this trophy in other places. Two that I can think of off the top of my head is the entrance of the Labyrinth, and also against the Breeder + Satyr at the end of the game, but you have to be playing on at least Titan mode.

The problem with that is it's extremely skill based, because you have to do it flawlessly to pull it off and there's virtually no room for error.

If you do it in the Labyrinth vs. the statues + cerberus you need to use your Bow, Claw of Hades, and Nemesis Whip and have *full magic*. Your nemesis whip should be at least level 3, and your claws should be no higher than 2 or 3.

You just use :l1:+:circle: until you get to 650, then you bring out your nemesis whip and spam :r2: until you have no magic. You will either be at 1000 hits, or so close that you can just finish it up with some more :l1:+:circle:.

If you do it against the breeder you need to have full magic, and use a combination of :l1:+:circle: and Bow of Apollo spam until the Satyr spawns. After it spawns continue use :l1:+:circle: until the Breeder *begins to spit out pups*, then swap to Nemesis Whip and spam :r2: til you're out of magic.

To be completely honest the easiest way is the video I posted. You can go from the start of the game to that point in 1 hour and 27 minutes if you don't dick around. The time and effort it takes to pull off either of what I just said is really not worth it in comparison, but is certainly bragging rights if you do it.

The easiest place to get this is right before you get the bow. When you jump on the platform that lowers, theres a guy in a cell. L1+O him, then just hold down L1+O. Then, just wait til it pops. I surfed the web waiting for this one to pop.

No it is NOT the easiest place. Not only is it ridiculously difficult to initiate, but it will randomly drop you to the ground without warning. The time it would take you to get this to work ONCE correctly, you could've cleared to Hades himself which is only 25 minutes away.

No it is NOT the easiest place. Not only is it ridiculously difficult to initiate, but it will randomly drop you to the ground without warning. The time it would take you to get this to work ONCE correctly, you could've cleared to Hades himself which is only 25 minutes away.

I honestly don't see how this is ridiculously difficult to initiate.

Its actually really easy and simple. Double jump off platform, press and hold L1+O, watch a TV show or check your email, then Bling!..Hit Man.

It doesn't get much simpler then that. Surfing web while getting trophy=easy

For some reason I had trouble with the glitch one. So I beat Hades and did L1+O for the 1,000 in the next fight. I recommend you do this on easy. If you have it on a higher setting, save after you kill Hades, get killed over and over and then take easy mode. Get the trophy exit out and re-load back on your regular difficulty. Easy means less damage from the soldiers so you have a better chance of not dying. Worked no problem.

I honestly don't see how this is ridiculously difficult to initiate.

Its actually really easy and simple. Double jump off platform, press and hold L1+O, watch a TV show or check your email, then Bling!..Hit Man.

It doesn't get much simpler then that. Surfing web while getting trophy=easy

Bro I spent forever and a day testing that method. I tried different angles, different heights, you name it. As KevinGBP just stated it's really freaking buggy, unreliable, and pointless considering how close you are to Hades which is infinitely more reliable.

The benefit of doing it after you beat Hades is it takes under 5 minutes. The other way takes 20. But end of the day if you get the trophy, that's all that counts right? I wonder if anyone has earned this without using a bug? I've heard of some doing it outside the gates of Olympia.

The benefit of doing it after you beat Hades is it takes under 5 minutes. The other way takes 20. But end of the day if you get the trophy, that's all that counts right? I wonder if anyone has earned this without using a bug? I've heard of some doing it outside the gates of Olympia.

How is doing this after Hades considered a bug?

It helps to actually read a thread bro lol. This is on the first page of this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/god-war-iii/43251-1-000-hit-question.html#post629247

I know multiple people that pulled both off. You can also go in the arena and set up the exact scenarios if you have the trophy, but want to see if you can pull it off.

hmm...has ne1 tried doing it in the arena...chaos...with infinite magic..n goin crazy with nemesis rage or it doesn't work?!? i did it with the claw of hades so i wouldnt kno..just a suggestion :D

I had the same idea and tried it. Unfortunately it was a no go :(

hmm...has ne1 tried doing it in the arena...chaos...with infinite magic..n goin crazy with nemesis rage or it doesn't work?!? i did it with the claw of hades so i wouldnt kno..just a suggestion :D

u cant get trophies in the arena. but im sure you can rack up 1000 hits just for fun lol

u cant get trophies in the arena. but im sure you can rack up 1000 hits just for fun lol

Precisely. If you could it would defeat the purpose of the trophy.

Ya you can easily get an infinite combo in the arena. I mean if you put in nothing but small creatures in bulk (humans, skeles, etc.), turn off attacks, use Nemesis Whip and infinite magic you could hit 1000 in about ten seconds with :r2: spam.

I did it in the dark just to see what it looked like, and it's pretty damn awesome looking watching the arking lightning.

i tried the prisnor way and it was very unrealible for me couldnt get past ten then right after hades i did 1140 hit combo for it and took 5 mins then did it again while racking up 2359 hit combo at the stage where the demo was when u have to defeat shitload of guys while the door lights up that there was so fucking easy coulda went longer but somebody had a j burning so it was hit it or pass on it and u could tell from my name i dnt pass that shit up

• 2 weeks later...