Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,521 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.66

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 - Not too hard

Titan mode is not too bad.

Challenges are not too tough and can be overcome after some practice.

Those are only two Trophies that may be difficult for some, but it is easily achievable after practice and some skill.

The Challenges were the easiest of the 3 games, the aMAZEd was a piece of cake in easy and 1000-hit combo was a picnik on the Forum with the L1+O of the claws.

The only real challenge is Hard which actually was really fun. Once you got the strategies right it was a matter of some couple of tries more.

I did it over 4 days, total playtime around 20+ hours and that's because I needed to start a new game on easy to get the Maxed Out trophy.

Edited by TopGunZ

I gave God of War II a 4, God of War a 5, and I give God of War III a 6.

While the Challenges are much easier than any of the previous God of War games, requiring a Titan Mode difficulty runthrough does up the difficulty of this Platinum quite a bit. Neither of the 2 previous God of War games have such a requirement for a Trophy.

Yeah, I gave it a four. Considering I went from 0% to platinum in only a few relatively short game sessions (first trophy obtained on Sunday - and I teach and spent time doing real life things between sessions), this is totally obtainable for pretty much everyone.

That being said, some of the challenges gave me some trouble (the "Stoned" one was particularly annoying after 7 transforms and the "No Hands" one - BOTH of which I completed and then got hit before the the score sheet came up and had to redo).

In regards to the difficulty modes, KingBroly - you realize Titan isn't the hardest difficulty in this game? Chaos is... Titan is the new hard mode. It could have been much worse - the trophy could have been for Chaos mode!

I did everything in one playthrough. I think subsequent playthroughs will be much more fun now that I don't have to constantly be worrying about kicking dogs, lighting guys on fire, finding all the upgrades, etc.. Although I probably will do so anyhow.

What a great game.

I started my first playthrough on Titan.

But after discovering you can find things to use in your second playthrough like to not die and stuff.

Would it be wise to play on easy and then play on hard in the second playthrough with all the powerup things on?

But after discovering you can find things to use in your second playthrough like to not die and stuff.

Would it be wise to play on easy and then play on hard in the second playthrough with all the powerup things on?

Then you would have to make the difficulty rating +oo (plus infinite) since they disable trophies. Titan has to be won legit.

It would be too easy, in fact it's not possible doing so. You can use the power-ups in a second playthrough ONLY IF you play the same difficulty level.

I just got the platinum and gave it a 6 I mean most of em trophies are easy but that titan mode can really get difficult and frustrating at times, i swear to god I've never had more difficult boss battle then i did with that fuckin Scorpion and Hades! :@