God of war III remastered Problem

johnnyjh

game breaking glitch/Platinum Trophy unattainable im the chamber of the flame (Pandora's Box first time where you were chasing Hermes) anyway you have a cut-scene with Athena and then Hermes is supposed to jump down and taunt you some more , i tried reloading checkpoint :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 5 times the game wont work for me now i have to start my whole file over again WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i reinstalled the game still have the problem stuck in the room forever i guess i have to restart damn you SCE santa monica why do remastered games have the game breaking gltiches the original didnt TLOU and The Nathan Drake collection, Tomb Raider and GTA V all let me beat it all the way with no problems

edit ITS STILL GLITCHING ON ME WHAT THE HELL SANTA MONICA GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND FIX YOUR GAME

Edited by johnnyjh

i reinstalled the game still have the problem stuck in the room forever i guess i have to restart damn you SCE santa monica why do remastered games have the game breaking gltiches the original didnt TLOU and The Nathan Drake collection, Tomb Raider and GTA V all let me beat it all the way with no problems

edit ITS STILL GLITCHING ON ME WHAT THE HELL SANTA MONICA GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND FIX YOUR GAME

This was a quickie cash grab so there will be no patches beyond the Day 1 update :(.

Edited by Terminator
Update.