God of War III Remastered Review Round Up

vava

Better games than GOWIII :o_O:? The game is a masterpiece. Top 5 PS3 game. Of course it gets love. But I won't buy it again until it's under $20.

Not even a top 5 game? :eek: GoW is a bargain bin franchise at best. I mean, why would you spend more than $20 on it in the first place?

The tribe has spoken, GoW lost to LBP in PST's greatest PS3 game of all time tournament in the first round :p http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/224142-return-poll-tournament-central.html

Edited by Metdevil

The tribe has spoken, GoW lost to LBP in PST's greatest PS3 game of all time tournament in the first round :p http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/224142-return-poll-tournament-central.html

I remember getting mad about this :p I seriously still do not understand HOW that happened. Damn, how can Sackboy and his friends be better than almighty Kratos?

I remember getting mad about this :p I seriously still do not understand HOW that happened. Damn, how can Sackboy and his friends be better than almighty Kratos?

If it's one thing that's obvious it's this site is not populated by gamers, but by trophy whores. So take that into account.

• 2 weeks later...

The game looks exactly the same as I remember it, which is not a good thing for a supposed remastered title. There was nothing that could be done to such a perfect looking game.

When I played GoW3 originally, I was having lots of trouble playing it because the game would keep freezing. I needed to play on my Slim initially because the game would freeze on my fatty upon playing a new game. When I reached the part early in the game where you first meet the harpies, my game kept freezing on my slim PS3. I am not having this issue on the PS4 version of the game. It feels even smoother than the PS3 version, and the PS4 is a more powerful system that can handle a mammoth game like GoW3.

If you haven't played GoW3 before, play this version because there are fewer (if any) technical issues. If you want more GoW trophies, play this version. There is nothing new for returning GoW3 players.

The game looks exactly the same as I remember it, which is not a good thing for a supposed remastered title. There was nothing that could be done to such a perfect looking game.

When I played GoW3 originally, I was having lots of trouble playing it because the game would keep freezing. I needed to play on my Slim initially because the game would freeze on my fatty upon playing a new game. When I reached the part early in the game where you first meet the harpies, my game kept freezing on my slim PS3. I am not having this issue on the PS4 version of the game. It feels even smoother than the PS3 version, and the PS4 is a more powerful system that can handle a mammoth game like GoW3.

If you haven't played GoW3 before, play this version because there are fewer (if any) technical issues. If you want more GoW trophies, play this version. There is nothing new for returning GoW3 players.

This game was Epic! Could not believe how great it was on 3. Looking forward to it again after the back log of the century is done or at least close to it. This is one of my favs of all time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...