Cerberus Breeder Help! *spoiler*?

Elvish_Zombie

I'm stuck at a specific Cerberus Breeder on Titan Mode having successfully used the maxed out glitch... and I've looked up numerous strategies to no avail. Is there anything I can do to make this easier on myself?

So far, I've used the Nemean Cestus (2-hit then dodge until swarm,ed by dogs) then Nemesis Whip - Dodge, Bow of Apollo and Kicking the Dogs at the Cerberus strategy, which works great until the Satyr spawns and I'm in trouble. I've tried using the Claws of Hades to spawn a Gorgon to freeze him, but once I do, a chunk of my magic is gone and it's not enough for the final round of Satyr(s).

The closest I've gotten to completing this is with the Breeder ready for the 3rd minigame and 1 Satyr who wouldn't die and ultimately killed me before I could minigame kill the Breeder. This is harder than all Challenges (GoW 1, 2, & 3) put together, holy crap.

Please, if there's something I'm missing enlighten me. I've been at this for 2 weeks and it's my last GoW plat before the PSP games and Ascension.

• 3 months later...

hi

i had nitemares too,

so my strategy is to have full magic and rage of S and possibly max weapon

this game sucks so i devised suckin strategy

i used a max nemesis whip spamming square hold at the little dogs to fill my rage meter

when the third dog pops out i grab him and shot him to the breeder

then whenerver i got room to land an attack i used the cestus to hit him then rinse and repeat with the whip and grab until O appears and RoS is filled. finish the first head

now it gets tricky with one satyr. claw of hades gorgon sucks u need luck with it . i devise another stratgy . use hermes rush to hit the satyr and combo with cestus in air xhen its about to land use rage on the satyr fuck this goat guy

then use the whip on the dogs to fill your rage again do the second QTE. prepare ur blade of exile use RoS on the cerebus and spam army of sparta on the breder. if possible use it when the satyr and breeder are togrther. the third head shud be ready.

then deals with the remaining two satyrs if u have some magic left or rage use them. play defensively on this one u can spam nemesis rage and swithc to pwerful cestus or BoE to hit them while they r shocked

my whip was maxed as my BoE my cestus was only level 4