Maxed Out

FreeCrazy123

Is there another way for the Maxed Out trophy without the glitch? I have beaten this game on normal and hard but haven't obtained this trophy.

There are a lot of hidden chests around. Especially towards the end (before and after you fight Skorpius). Plus if you follow the guide and collect all the Gorgon Eyes, Phoenix Feathers, and Minotaur Horns, you should be finished upgrading your health and magic and item bars by the time you get to the Olympus Gardens. Every item chest after that releases the big red orbs.

For me personally, I usually have everything upgraded by the time I rescue Pandora in the Labyrinth.

Edit - Oh and do the brutal kills (with circle) on every enemy that you can. You'll get a little bonus for brutal kills.

Edited by Barrndawg

Thanks for the help. During my first playthrough I got all eyes, feathers and horns. I'll check out the extra chest in my next playthrough.

I think for every item chest you open after getting all the eyes, feathers, and horns, you get 1000 red orbs. Forgive me if I'm wrong, haven't played it in a while! So from Olympus Gardens on to the end of the game, if you have all the items, all the chests will be 1,000 orbs.

EDIT - the red orb amounts are for how much they are in hard mode.

barrndawg is correct, i usually get it around the labyrinth area.

circle on everything possible

Gorgons, Minotaurs, Cyclops all give you 25 extra orbs for brutal kills. The bigger the monster, the higher the bonus value. Edited by Barrndawg

• 5 months later...