Champion of Gods question

mindkast

Out of all the Gods of War games which one is the hardest? Also how does this Champion of God rank? How does it rank compared to the first God of War challenge?

I thought the first God of War champion was the hardest due to chance of 2-3 of the challenges. God of War 2 and Chains of Olympus was way easier compared to the first.

The Challenges of gods/titans?

The easiest would be in this game and the hardest in the original GoW considering to all the saga (for what I know, Ascension don't have challenges at all)

Now, if you are talking about difficulty in their highest (not needed for any platinum) then GoW2 wins, his Titan mode is harder than the God mode of the original or the Chaos mode of this one, the PSP GoWs are easy even in God mode.

Edited by Fire Emblem

• 4 weeks later...

The Original GoW is by far the hardest due to the fact that you have to complete all the challenges in one sitting. I spent 3 hours trying it and I could not finish it. It will be a while before I do that again so I can platinum that trophy. But GoW3 is not too bad except for challenge 3 which is annoying as hell (the getting stoned one). I am going to complete this by the end of the year and get my plat on this as well.

have to say, the first one. like hgonz before me stated, it's annoying you have to do it all in one sitting. I got it fairly fast, but then again, I had lots of practice on this game on my ps2. I also have to say difficulty wise, god of war 1 was the hardest, but that's just because I hated the final boss. god of war 2 final boss was also hard, but a lot more easy once you understood all the moves and all.

god of war 3, all the psp ones, and ascension were push overs. really, really easy once you understood all the game mechanics.