• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_16-20.png

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Whoever picked 55-75 was definitely not playing right.

It took me around 18-20 hours to blast through the game to plat.

Free lol. He even said so.

It took me 17 hours and I just got it monday

I said 21-26, if someone played it on easy the first round and then played it on titan with the infinite health glitch this game would be a 15-20 hour platinum. Without any glitches it would probably be 30 hours, unless of course you are a beast and breeze through titan as your first play through.

Meet the beast. I breezed through titan in 15 hours and took me 2 hours for Amazed and Challenges. Note that Amazed I made a separate save, not a second play through.

Also if using infinite glitches which should block trophies it'll take at least 8-10 hours and us easy mode and challenges would be another 8-10 hours. So...you're lucking at a 16-20 hour plat that way. FYI record I believe is hacked. Yea they're hacked. Unless they used the transfer glitch between systems.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 4 months later...

Not too long; if anything, the only thing I would say took the longest is the challenge mode. Afterwards, it is a walk in the park from there; there is one challenge for being stoned 10 times, that will take you awhile, but I got it after my 5th try.

There are a few fights toward the end of Titan Mode that will give you trouble such as the Satyrs, but can be easily killed with :circle: 3 times.

Overall, not too bad, but the Cerberus and Satyr combo at the end was rather annoying. My advice during this battle would be to keep your health and magic at Max; during the second phase to grab the first Satyr with :circle: three times then deal with Cerberus; during the third phase, unload all your magic on the Cerberus, kill it, then grab each satyr with :circle: three times - making that battle extremely easy. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I completed it over many playthroughs, not all focused on trophies, but my hard playthrough was just under 10 hours, seems an easy one can be done in ~7-8 and the challenge which... actually took me a lot less time than I realised. I voted 21-25 but 20 hours is probably the upper limit even if you're not solely focused on trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this really needs a separate thread for the Remaster because the glitch that lets you skip most of Titan is really going to start throwing this voting off.

For PS4 version, 7-8 hours on Normal + 1 hour in challenges (would be less but grabbing controls are broken so you'll be doing one of them over and over and over and over and over) + 2 hours for Titan mode because you can skip nearly all the game = 10-11 hours.

• 3 months later...