XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Shadow_946
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 125
Default God of War IV Teaser Trailer

Shadow_946 is offline  
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:35 AM   #2
dz06lt
 
dz06lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 15,617

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

this has been proven to be fake
__________________
ALL BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED

22 PS4 Now Playing Rocket League; 103 PS3 Now Playing None; 91 Xbox360 Now Retired. 10 XB1 now playing Gears of War Ultimate

dz06lt is offline  
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:51 AM   #3
Salvation
 
Salvation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,478

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz06lt View Post
this has been proven to be fake
Wonder why..

99% of the footage was from God of War III, and maybe the other 1% was from E3.

Someone please close this thread.
__________________

Salvation is offline  
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:54 AM   #4
Angelwork
 
Angelwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,597

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Signature of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

__________________


きゅうり味のビールを飲めばいいよ!
Angelwork is offline  
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:55 AM   #5
Cornagandarub
 
Cornagandarub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,152

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwork View Post
God I love this image.
__________________
Cornagandarub is offline  
Old April 21st, 2011, 01:27 AM   #6
StarGate55555
 
StarGate55555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,596

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default

that is such bullshit cause if you have played all 3 of them you would know that the whole clip is collected from all 3 of them.
StarGate55555 is offline  
Old April 21st, 2011, 01:28 AM   #7
skibum529
 
skibum529's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a corner waiting for you.
Posts: 1,794
Send a message via Skype™ to skibum529

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGate55555 View Post
that is such bullshit cause if you have played all 3 of them you would know that the whole clip is collected from all 3 of them.
that is what the 4th one is going to be. A mixture of all 3 :P
__________________
skibum529 is offline  
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #8
sudarsanvr
 
sudarsanvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: India
Posts: 374

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

so god of war 4 is a collection of all three games
f### Santa Monica
sudarsanvr is offline  
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:25 PM   #9
Phodda
 
Phodda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,315

Awards Showcase Biggest Game Night of 2015   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default

And so all of you believe in bull#$!t from youtube...
Phodda is offline  
Old May 7th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #10
pnm826
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 122
Default

Even though its fake, I like the logo. If there was an hd image of it I'd use it as a wallpaper. Nice logo, glimmering lights, flaming blades, then swinging blades, the opening of the video would be a great dynamic theme.
pnm826 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 AM.