Challenge #4....AHHHHHHHH

adello25

You know that you have to move him into the ring right? He loses health when he isn't inside the ring.

Also keep freezeing time, it's must easier to kill the enemies when they move slowly.

EDIT: I actually did it in my first try, take your time and remember to move the translator everytime the ring dissapears beneth him.. god luck.

Edited by simonp92

Yeaaaaa i know to keep him in the ring and to slow time. I get up to the last part (at least i think it is) where the satyrs and cyclops come together and i just cant get passed it =( thanks for the support guys. I have to keep trying, i need to have the GoW platinum trifecta!

Here's a couple of things that helped me. If you don't have Blade of Olympus fully upgraded, do that so you can hit people from a distance and do alot of damage. Also, the first few times that the cicle moves locations its pretty obvious. But then when the circle is closest to the camera its not so obvious. During this part, make sure you pay close attention at this time to see when it moves. He drops health pretty quick when he's outside the ring.

Lastly, it is better to hit one saytr then move to the next. If you try to just go for one and finish him off then the other enemies will have too much time to move towards the translator.

• 2 weeks later...
I've totally failed yesterday at challenge #4 -.- I messed it up everytime on the last part :( but I won't give up that easy ! Hopefully I'm going to finish the challenges today.

Don't give up!!! I finally did it this past weekend. I realized my blade of olympus wasn't fully upgraded. Challenge 6 gave me another problem but I took a break n the next day got it!

Don't give up!!! I finally did it this past weekend. I realized my blade of olympus wasn't fully upgraded. Challenge 6 gave me another problem but I took a break n the next day got it!

I've completed the challenges one hour ago :D but I have realized that the blade of olympus wasn't upgraded at all, did it and past through this challenge on the second try -.- anyway thanks :)

Now one more play through for the boss batch 3..cause it glitched on the first run :(

• 2 weeks later...
AHHHH this challenge is whats keeping me from a platinum. I've tried it probably about 500 times. The translator just keeps dieing!!!!! Any tips?

Yeah, I feel your pain man. I hated this damn challenge!:mad: Those dang cyclops and satyrs always take him out. Though I've never saved the chrono's rage for the last part:think: I also repeated some of the challenges over and over to get red orbs so I can upgrade the sword. I just kept pressing the crap outta the :triangle: Also when you hear a loud bell-like sound effect then that's when you should move him to the next triangle, and also make absolutely sure you constantly use the slow motion dealy. Good luck!:D

Edited by Dreadnought190

I am very happy I read this thread! It got me thinking about the Blade of Olympus upgrade. So I checked it and found out that it was not upgraded although I had about 90,000 orbs in stock. After that, it took me 4-5 tries to get over with this freeking challenge.

And something very important. When the challenge is finished press X and cheer later. I cheered first and it failed me. I do not know how the controller survived.

I can only agree with everyone else and cannot stress enough how important it is to upgrade the sword fully before doing this challenge.

I had 3 days of constant swearing on this challenge. Upgraded the sword. Did it on my first try!!! Completed the final 3 challenges after that within the hour. Just got my platinum!

• 3 weeks later...

I found this really simple I used the Athena blades but kept freezing times then trinagle times 3 kills the cyclops but on satyrs I spammed square then they die pretty quick

Another tip is when 1 screaming woman left forgot what they're called go to normal time then wait for the ring to move slow time move the translator then slow time again and start killing as soon as slow time finish do it again with this routine I finished the challenge and the translator had 100% health simples

I just can't do challenge 6 ahhhh

Edited by Scottyb6546

• 1 month later...

Constantly use slow motion. When the slow motion is about to end, which you should know from watching the yellow bar, dodge away from all enemies so you have some distance to use slow motion again. If you're surrounded by a bunch of enemies it will be difficult to use the slow-mo.

Kill the all sirens with the button prompts ( circle ) so you get more magic and then use Cronos' Rage. When not using magic, use a fully upgraded Blade of Olympus and spam power ( triangle ) attacks. It only takes a couple of swings to kill the Cyclops and Satyrs if they're slowed.

Hope this helps. I beat it on my third attempt doing this, without using Rage of the Titans.

Edited by rk0900

• 2 weeks later...