XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-13-2010, 02:04 AM   #21
Timmey

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I was so hating that challenge, I got stuck as well but then I watched the vid in the guide and noticed that he played with the Sword of Olympus instead so I tried what he did and it was a piece of cake.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #22
vidis

Here is an example hope i help

vidis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #23
GOBGoat

I just used the time slow thing for nearly the entire fight and used the rage of the titans to finish off the big guys in the last wave first

Infamous, Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Modern Warfare 2, Wolverine, Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock, Dante's Inferno, Quantum of Solace, Uncharted, Wanted, God of War III, Bioshock 2, God of War, God of War II, Split/Second, Killzone 2, Bad Company 2, Prince of Persia, Red Dead Redemption, The Forgotten Sands, Force Unleashed II, Medal of Honor, Mafia II, Terminator Salvation, Infamous 2, Deus Ex, Ghost of Sparta
GOBGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #24
rk0900

Constantly use slow motion. When the slow motion is about to end, which you should know from watching the yellow bar, dodge away from all enemies so you have some distance to use slow motion again. If you're surrounded by a bunch of enemies it will be difficult to use the slow-mo.

Kill the all sirens with the button prompts ( circle ) so you get more magic and then use Cronos' Rage. When not using magic, use a fully upgraded Blade of Olympus and spam power ( triangle ) attacks. It only takes a couple of swings to kill the Cyclops and Satyrs if they're slowed.

Hope this helps. I beat it on my third attempt doing this, without using Rage of the Titans.

Currently working on: Resistance 2 (90%), Dead Space (88%)

Trophies:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by rk0900; 07-16-2010 at 04:45 PM.
rk0900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #25
LAvision

Constantly slow time up and make sure the Blade of Olympus is max upgraded. Then spam L1 + Triangle where Kratos shoots a laser beam to his enemies.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:29 AM   #26
NiBoR2212

Talking

I'M so glad I've finally done it!
I could've had that bonus if it wasn't for one of the cyclopses near the end! Grrr...
Plat number 16 here I come.
I put this game to one side for a while because I couldn't do challenge 4, but now I'm relieved I've picked it back up and done it.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #27
o0DENSE0o

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I found this challenge to be easy to be honest. The key to an easy victory is to freeze the big dudes as soon as they appear. I cannot stress how much easier this makes the whole fight. Of course, as everyone else has said, you have to slow time at all times as well. Oh, and I personally used the Blades, so it's not vital that you use the sword. Just preference really.

I did this 2 times in a row using this method. I had to do it again because I failed to press X after the challenge had finished and it failed me. lol
Old 08-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #28
DammitRaven

Send a message via MSN to DammitRaven Send a message via Yahoo to DammitRaven

I was having a really hard time with this challenge until I realized I hadn't upgraded the sword. Once I did that it was quite easy.
DammitRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:21 AM   #29
idloveacupoft

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   The Silver Lining   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

havin serious trouble on this 1. the other challenges surely can't be as hard as this one!?!
idloveacupoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #30
derf71

Nope, broke a blooming controller pad trying to do these challenges, lost my temper and ended up throwing it across the room

but love the normal game
derf71 is offline   Reply With Quote