XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #11
smartbomb

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Helping Hand   Gold Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

gonna have to do this myself thanks to the glitch.

Fuck glitched trophies.

smartbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 AM   #12
smartbomb

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Helping Hand   Gold Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Just popped it using this method. Hate the fact I had to fuck about with this in the first place, but love the fact there's a workaround.

Essential little tip this. Thanks for notifying us

Old 04-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
zeociko

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Thanks for posting this, good thing I didn't get up to this yet.
If it does glitch on me, at least I won't have to do a whole other playthrough.

I'm just confused at WHEN you need to have your save at the "Entrance to the Undeground" save point. You can access that multiple times, since it's from a door in the plaza you re-enter many times.

I have a save file there at the FIRST TIME you get to that save point. So it's before you get a key item or two to progress...

Are you suppose to have a save file there the FIRST TIME or a little later on after you've gotten a little farther?

Last edited by zeociko; 09-27-2013 at 08:32 AM.
zeociko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
Whiteclone

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Thank you for posting this, I litteraly JUST past that point in the game maybe 10 minutes ago, so hopefully it will unlock normally for me. I just arrived at the icey cold place while using only one save lol. So fingers are crossed, or maybe I can backtrack or unlock it normally from there by reloading my save.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it's talking about the point in the game where you arrive at the tunnel enterance the final time before you start doing the kraken and the sisters of fate. So making multiple saves there is a good idea so if it doesn't award me with the trophy I can easily glitch the glitched trophy, by backtracking and doing things I already did.

Last edited by Whiteclone; 04-13-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Whiteclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
smartbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeociko View Post
I'm just confused at WHEN you need to have your save at the "Entrance to the Undeground" save point. You can access that multiple times, since it's from a door in the plaza you re-enter many times.

I have a save file there at the FIRST TIME you get to that save point. So it's before you get a key item or two to progress...

Are you suppose to have a save file there the FIRST TIME or a little later on after you've gotten a little farther?
My memory isnt the greatest, but I remember only having to pass it once ... ? I mean, you can find it again if you insist on it, but you dont actually pass it again in line with the story.

Either way, I would say the first. I saved my game on first contact with it, didnt get my trophy, done the work around, and unlocked it.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #16
CincyFanatic

Default Thank God It Works

Thanks for the guide. I did not get the trophy on the first playthrough, but did everything your guide said and sure enough after restarting at the entrance to the underground it I got the trophy!
CincyFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:45 AM   #17
Fubarred

Does this mean basically playing the game again from this save point is required?? including fighting all the monsters again???
Fubarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:16 AM   #18
Fubarred

Actually nevermind.. just made sure that i dont quit the game so tht i could get all these bosses in one sitting! trophy popped up glad i checked what trophies are glitched first. But thank you for posting the workaround!
Fubarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
mwesthmen

Just a quick question? Should i finish the game first if i don't get the trophy then load the save or load the save up after the third sister if the trophy does not pop up?
mwesthmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #20
Lostsaint18

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwesthmen View Post
Just a quick question? Should i finish the game first if i don't get the trophy then load the save or load the save up after the third sister if the trophy does not pop up?
Based on how trophies unlock, you should be able to keep that save file on your PS3 forever and in 2 years decide to go back for that trophy and get it. You just have to meet the requirements of that trophy for it to unlock and as long as the info remains in that save file you will be able to return to it and wrap it up.

In other words, do not save over that file and return to it whenever you feel like it. I have done that a few times in other games where I saved a checkpoint but did not feel like messing with it. (EX: The red orb harpy glitch in GoW1)
Lostsaint18 is offline   Reply With Quote