You Know the Germans make Good stuff

leenazz666

What i would like to know is if this trophy is glitched..I ask as I used an excellent collectables guide to make sure i got these chests the eyes and the feathers. The trophy for the feathers and the eyes popped but not for the 3 uber chests and i know sure as shit i got them.

Do they stack? can I get them in the challenge of the titans? do i have to go thru the game again?

Please help as this has pissed me right off...its the 1st time I've sat down with a collectables guide and gone thru it crossing each one off and i've still, somehow managed to balls this up. I only need this one,cyclops eyes and the titans challenge to Plat this game.:eek:

These are three special (large) chests that you can find in Story mode only. As far as I know they aren't gliched. If you have gotten the Feathers and Eyes trophies you should see that there is a little extra room for your health and magic to expand. This comes only from the respective Health and Magic Uber chest. There is also an Experience uber chest. Check the Trophy Guide for their locations...I missed one and have to replay the game now...on well.

These are three special (large) chests that you can find in Story mode only. As far as I know they aren't gliched. If you have gotten the Feathers and Eyes trophies you should see that there is a little extra room for your health and magic to expand. This comes only from the respective Health and Magic Uber chest. There is also an Experience uber chest. Check the Trophy Guide for their locations...I missed one and have to replay the game now...on well.

man what a bitch that is.thanks for the quick response tho mate.

Unrelated, but what guide did you use?

I need a good one for my second playthrough, aha

Il have to get back to you, It was from a different website and it was a written one. im at work too so il check when im home.

Although there is quite a good written guide at PS3Trophies.com. Check out the trophy guide and down the bottom there is a blow by blow of where everything is.

I will see where i got the other one and get back to you

If it makes you feel better it won't take you too long to get them all. I just got back to the Island of Creation in Bonus Play in about 45 minutes...and I was taking my time. Hopefully you have the Infinite magic Urn. Just spam Kronos' Rage and run through as fast as you can. It should only take a few extra hours.

I just got the 3 Uber Urns i bonus play - Do I have to complete the game to recieve the trophie?

No you should have gotten the trophy when you got the third one. But the PSN has that huge issue right now so that's why you didn't get it. You really shouldn't even be using your PS3 until they get this figured out, it's corrupting save data and trophy information.

No you should have gotten the trophy when you got the third one. But the PSN has that huge issue right now so that's why you didn't get it. You really shouldn't even be using your PS3 until they get this figured out, it's corrupting save data and trophy information.

Do you have to open all 3 chests in a single playthrough? I opened the Health and Magic chests in my first playthrough, but missed the Experience chest, so have just opened that in Bonus Play but not earnedthe trophy.
I don't know, but you can still open the other two chests later in the game, so it's worth playing on I'd say.

I don't know, but you can still open the other two chests later in the game, so it's worth playing on I'd say.

It does have to be in a single play-through, but I would continue on. The second run through takes only a few hours because your so overpowered. My first play through I missed the EXP chest but revived the other two. Second play through I had to go all the way to the 3rd chest to earn this.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

I´m from Germany and I would like to know the background for the name of this trophy (there is another name for it in the german version).

All I found in the Internet is this infomercial about this sponge (I must admit that I´ve never heard about this product before. :) ) and it seems to me that this phrase applies to "made in germany".

So are there other connections or is this infomercial the origin of this idiom?

Hi,

I´m from Germany and I would like to know the background for the name of this trophy (there is another name for it in the german version).

All I found in the Internet is this infomercial about this sponge (I must admit that I´ve never heard about this product before. :) ) and it seems to me that this phrase applies to "made in germany".

So are there other connections or is this infomercial the origin of this idiom?

I maybe wrong, but I think it has to do with them being called Uber chests. Uber is a German word, the chests give you a lot of health/magic/experience and therefore You Know the Germans make Good stuff.

• 8 months later...

Can anybody tell me how to get experience uber chest in Bog of The Forgotten? In the guide they said: here are 3 Uber Chests in the game. You may have to get all 3 chests in a single playthrough. You can get Uber Chests in Bonus Play. The Gift of Experience is where you first chase after the Barbarian King (you easily backtrack there later). How to backtrack? I don't understand? Do I need to turn back when I kill Bsrbarian King or what? If somebody will tell me that I will be so happy.

I missed the 1st one. (where the Horse guy drags you) then i got the other 2 but forgot to go back. is there anyway to go back? cuz im stuck in the room where the mirror things are at the end of the game. i really dont wanna do the game again for one chest