Challenge of the Titans 6: any tips please?

fatboyslick

Use the Blade of Olympus, as it makes it easier to kill enemies. And use Cronos' Rage if you're surrounded. Other than using the minotaurs for health I'm not sure what other tips would be helpful.

^This

I did it this morning first try using the blade and chronos rage. You will keep getting magic from a lot of the enemies when they die so spam chronos rage and kill the minotaurs with O.

Use the Blade of Olympus, as it makes it easier to kill enemies. And use Cronos' Rage if you're surrounded. Other than using the minotaurs for health I'm not sure what other tips would be helpful.

I upgraded my hammer for challenge 4 and now have only a few orbs ... Should I grind some orbs to upgrade the sword or can it be done by just using the default sword setup?

Edited by dr4cula

Managed it this morning too.

I found the enemies that spin should be killed with chronos rage spamming, the guys with scrolls by chronos range and Circle when next to them.

Then minotaurs are easy as are the guys who have bombs.

If you get stuck with all types of enemy initiate L3 and R3 to save energy.

I upgraded my hammer for challenge 4 and now have only a few orbs ... Should I grind some orbs to upgrade the sword or can it be done by just using the default sword setup?

I tried many times with a level 1 Blade, but always failed.

Then I grinded in challenge 5 and fully upgraded blade and Chronos Rage - then it was no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

The way I beat it was Regular Blades(Blades of Chaos?) and Chronos Rage use CR and then go after those idiots (the wizards) and hit O...when you send them up in the air then use Icarus Lift and then do L1+O(spam it like crazy!) and whala!

After you get rid of them keep on doing CR and go after those Lichs with spiining blades and hit O to send them up in the air and do the same thing..the rest (the ones with the fireball) just use CR and go after the Minatour until you can grab em...Remember the key is to alway gor for gabs on the wizards and lichs

Edited by icgd

• 1 month later...

I've been stuck on this challenge for over two months now! I can't get it, I just can't...

Beating this challenge and the last challenge are all I need too. I've got the platinum trophy for GOW 1 and this is the last one I need to get for the GOW 2 platinum trophy.

I'm ready to ask for help, like someone logging onto my name and beating the damn thing for me...

I still have 3 slots open. So in exchange, you could DL games from me...

I've been stuck on this challenge for over two months now! I can't get it, I just can't...

Beating this challenge and the last challenge are all I need too. I've got the platinum trophy for GOW 1 and this is the last one I need to get for the GOW 2 platinum trophy.

I'm ready to ask for help, like someone logging onto my name and beating the damn thing for me...

I still have 3 slots open. So in exchange, you could DL games from me...

that won't work unfortunately, i tried with a friend

I just finished this one all I did was spam cronos rage and use circle to grab the enemies around you. Only do regular attacks on the minotaurs. While grabbing them the others can't attack. Then cronos rage again. Only took me three tries after getting the hang of.grabbing the nearest guy then spamming cronos. Wash rinse and repeat. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've also been stuck on this challenge for quite a while. I tried using the Blade of Olympus & Cronos Rage whenever I need it, but I always seem to run out of magic towards the end & get screwed. I also used circle to grab whatever enemies I could. This appears to be the best strategy, so I'll give it another go.

Edited by UnReAL

• 1 month later...
challenge 6 is not too hard, i think. Try to grab the minotaur and you'll be good. For the challenge 7, look for the tip on this forum. Good luck man.

@ Scotty: 55 platinum, that's super amazing :)

Got this on my second try. Just spam Chronos rage at the start as the enemies chuck out magic orbs so you can replenish easily. Remember to use the Blade of Olympus. Use the Minotaur mini-game replenish health if you need it.

Here's what i did that helped. I immediately used my rage of the titans and spammed some CR that took out the first wave of about 8 guys. This alows your Rage of the Titans to regenerate for use later (i used three of them). Then keep spamming CR and use the blade of Olympus when attacking enemies. When you are close enough to them press circle. Once you see any Minotaur focus on him. Two uses of CR and three or four strikes with the Blade of Olympus and the circle minigame pops up, always use that to get yourself some more heath. With this tip you should never be anywhere close to losing all your health and well on your way to completing these challenges (and hopefully your plat trophy).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...