Way to finish Challenge 7 with Titan rank in 23 seconds!!

Vltrscrpn

Okay so Challenge 7 was really ticking me off because I'd always end up waking up the minotaur. So I got to thinking... what if I killed that guy first. This is what I ended up doing:

I used Chronos' Rage twice to kill the skeletons, then I activated rage of the Titans to keep my combo while more enemies spawn. Once they started spawning I started using Chronos' Rage. Once my combo was getting high enough I went and woke up the minotaur. I went to the left side of the screen (the minotaurs right) to stay out of the way of his shockwave when he pounds the ground. I push the L1 button(still in rage of the titans) to activate that big whirlwind of fire move, and kill the titan and the last beast lord and surprisingly won the challenge!!

I don't know if someone already said this but I thought it was a great find!

EDIT: Someone made a video of the tip! Good work Zuwor

Edited by Vltrscrpn

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After endless attempts at finishing the final challenge, I finally got it done with this strategy. My PS3 controller thanks you for your tip, as it doesn't like being thrown at my TV screen :D

For anyone that wants to try this out (and doesn't mind missing out on the bonus), the cyclone attack that's mentioned can be activated by pressing L1+Triangle. As for how high of a combo you'll want before you activate it, 500+ will guarantee that you'll kill the rock minotaur. If it worked for you, make sure you thank the topic creator! :)

Okay so Challenge 7 was really ticking me off because I'd always end up waking up the minotaur. So I got to thinking... what if I killed that guy first. This is what I ended up doing:

I used Chronos' Rage twice to kill the skeletons, then I activated rage of the Titans to keep my combo while more enemies spawn. Once they started spawning I started using Chronos' Rage. Once my combo was getting high enough I went and woke up the minotaur. I went to the left side of the screen (the minotaurs right) to stay out of the way of his shockwave when he pounds the ground. I push the L1 button(still in rage of the titans) to activate that big whirlwind of fire move, and kill the titan and the last beast lord and surprisingly won the challenge!!

I don't know if someone already said this but I thought it was a great find!

You sir are a genuis and I just got my (P) because of you I gotta say I looked for tips on here before attempting this so I think you just saved my mouth a full night of swearing thanks again a great tip and made it the easiest challenge out of the lot of them thanks again pal:p

You're a genius! I've been trying about 30 minutes to get this one to my platinum and the minotaur killed me with that stupid rock everytime!! I tried twice what you said and I finally got it killed in 30 seconds (after kill the minotaur still dark priest yet, easy cake after all lol).

Thank you!!

For some reason I can't seem to get the vortex to activate even with 600+ hits. Do I need to be using a certain weapon?

To use the whirlwind move, press L1+Triangle while you're in Rage of the Titans (L3+R3). The whirlwind's damage is dependent on how high of a combo you have, so that's why it's recommended to start off with 2 Chronos' Rage on the skeletons, and then activate your Rage of the Titans so you can keep the combo going. When the second wave of monsters start spawning, use Chronos' Rage until you get a 500+ combo. When you have that, run behind the minotaur and use L1+Triangle. Hope that helps.

Edit: The weapon you should be wielding should be the Blades of Athena.

Edited by Blazehare