XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #21
RedEye420
Banned

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   TSL First Place, Season 2   Bronze Submission   Word of Mouth - Bronze   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendel_skimmel View Post

My copy of the collection seems to be bugged, as it freezes every time I get to a certain part of the Colossus battle, so thanks for doing up a guide for it.
No kidding man? Have you tried re-installing game data? That's awful dude there's got to be a solution for that.
RedEye420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #22
Mendel
Super Moderator & Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Mendel's Bad Guy Club   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

As far as I can tell, there is no game data saved on the system. I'm going to finish GoW 1, and then I'll just delete all the saves and try again, although I don't see how it'll help.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
RedEye420
Banned

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   TSL First Place, Season 2   Bronze Submission   Word of Mouth - Bronze   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendel_skimmel View Post
As far as I can tell, there is no game data saved on the system. I'm going to finish GoW 1, and then I'll just delete all the saves and try again, although I don't see how it'll help.
Hmmm...I haven't noticed that yet. That's a really sucky problem. The only other idea I would have is the "restore file system" feature....as outlined by chuck's sticky thread. Sorry 2 hear man.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #24
gummbo85

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBroly View Post
Gold Trophies

You Know the Germans Make Good Stuff…*
- Collect all Uber Chests
See “Blowin’ Your Wad” for a Chest Guide link

There are 3 Uber Chests in the game. The Gift of Experience is where you first chase after the Barbarian King (you easily backtrack there later).
dose theese have to be collected in the same run or what? because i did miss the first chest...
gummbo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #25
Labartu
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Lab's THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Helping Hand   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Okay, I'm confused now. People here state that you have to collect the Gorgon Eyes / Phoenix Feathers in one playthrough. And that you can't collect them in Bonus Play. The Guide KingBroly linked where all the chests in the game are states that you, actually, can get them in Bonus play (says something about "if you only achieve 15 in round 1 you can get the remaining 3 in bonus play).

So, what the hell is right now?

Labartu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:06 AM   #26
RedEye420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labartu View Post
Okay, I'm confused now. People here state that you have to collect the Gorgon Eyes / Phoenix Feathers in one playthrough. And that you can't collect them in Bonus Play. The Guide KingBroly linked where all the chests in the game are states that you, actually, can get them in Bonus play (says something about "if you only achieve 15 in round 1 you can get the remaining 3 in bonus play).

So, what the hell is right now?
Well I tested it....and even after Zeus had drained all my power...it still said I had collected all the Feathers (this is in bonus play) when I checked the items screen and I had the full bar upgrades even though I had no trophy (I collected 17 PF's first play). I saw that walkthrough as well and even posted the quote in my "quick question" thread about this topic but quickly deleted it when I found out that it didn't seem to work.

Now I didn't actually venture to the location of the first PF and check to see if it was there because I just didn't have the patience. Someone has said that you can collect Chests in the Bonus Play but it certainly appears that you cannot collect feathers.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #27
KingBroly

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEye420 View Post
Well I tested it....and even after Zeus had drained all my power...it still said I had collected all the Feathers (this is in bonus play) when I checked the items screen and I had the full bar upgrades even though I had no trophy (I collected 17 PF's first play). I saw that walkthrough as well and even posted the quote in my "quick question" thread about this topic but quickly deleted it when I found out that it didn't seem to work.

Now I didn't actually venture to the location of the first PF and check to see if it was there because I just didn't have the patience. Someone has said that you can collect Chests in the Bonus Play but it certainly appears that you cannot collect feathers.
I know you can get Urns of Power in Bonus Play, but I'm not sure about Eyes/Feathers. I'm assuming it also keeps track of which chests you opened for Eyes/Feathers, so if you opened the first feather chest in Playthrough 1, I'm guessing it won't show up in Bonus Play if you're missing 1 or 2.

As for the 3 Uber Chests, I'm guessing they have to be done in a single playthrough. I'm not sure about Bonus Play either.

Updated the OP to remove 2 Missable Trophies. The other Trophies I mentioned are still listed as Missable, including Hitting Your Stride because it IS POSSIBLE to miss it (yet 99.999999% unlikely).

Last edited by KingBroly; 12-03-2009 at 09:18 AM.
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #28
RedEye420
Banned

Quote:

Updated the OP to remove 2 Missable Trophies. The other Trophies I mentioned are still listed as Missable, including Hitting Your Stride because it IS POSSIBLE to miss it (yet 99.999999% unlikely).
ummmm.....you're gonna hate me.....but doesn't that and blowin' your wad fall under the same category? You can play the whole game without getting them, sure....but you can still upgrade things in Challenge Of The Titans.....

I totally understand where you're coming from but just because it's possible to complete the game without earning the trophy doesn't necessarily make it "missable."

Last edited by RedEye420; 12-03-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #29
KingBroly

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEye420 View Post
ummmm.....you're gonna hate me.....but doesn't that and blowin' your wad fall under the same category? You can play the whole game without getting them, sure....but you can still upgrade things in Challenge Of The Titans.....

I totally understand where you're coming from but just because it's possible to complete the game without earning the trophy doesn't necessarily make it "missable."
-_-

Noted
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #30
RedEye420
Banned

Quote:
-_-

Noted
Sorry you're frustrated....but that's how it is man. As I said before....being able to complete the game without earning a trophy doesn't automatically make it "missable". Retroactive trophies are not considered missable.

Watch your tone there a bit pal...I'm showing you respect and trying to help your guide.

Last edited by RedEye420; 12-04-2009 at 05:27 AM.