Vita Swinger

Smurfn

I am having heaps of trouble with the grapple bridge (crossing the lowlands). I can't get past the first collapsing pillar, Kratos just doesn't make the distance. I swing round twice, holding circle until I double jump, but he just doesn't make it. Anyone got any hints? I might have to give it a break otherwise. I don't remember it being this hard on the PS3, I have the platinum on it.

I am having heaps of trouble with the grapple bridge (crossing the lowlands). I can't get past the first collapsing pillar, Kratos just doesn't make the distance. I swing round twice, holding circle until I double jump, but he just doesn't make it. Anyone got any hints? I might have to give it a break otherwise. I don't remember it being this hard on the PS3, I have the platinum on it.

I had the same problem the other day on the vita version. I eventually got through it, I wasn't jumping the way the game wanted me too, don't remember exactly how i did it but hope it helps.

I had the same problem the other day on the vita version. I eventually got through it, I wasn't jumping the way the game wanted me too, don't remember exactly how i did it but hope it helps.
Thanks. I have been close a few times, but I have got a bit frustrated with it. I will go back to it tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just hold circle all the time when you swing and press X (do not release circle when you jump off)
I was having the same trouble, tried 20+ times. Did what dominik said, hold down O while pressing x and it worked on the first try.

That might be a glitch cause I don't remember that in the PS2 and PS3 version.

Finally replayed it again and used this method. Worked first try - thanks

I'd love to understand why that happens on the Vita and why holding :circle: fixes it.

I mean, you don't have to use the rear pad nor the touch screen on that part so they didn't have to change anything... right? Oh well, it's probably some tech stuff we mere mortals couldn't possibly understand. Codes and shit.

I myself died once because i've always done only one full swing on both PS2 and PS3 versions, but Kratos didn't make it. Then i made two full swings and got it on my 1st try, i never held circle, perhaps i got lucky or am just too used to the game, i played it a lot on PS2.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...