Trouble with trophies not popping? Read this.

One158

I just posted this in the God of war I forum to and i have found a simple fix that the trophies will come up.

All you have to do is restart the vita. Go to settings , then go to network.

Then disable WIFI.

Then play God of war I or II and the trophies will pop now.

Dont use the home button or anything else , just play the game. When you saved your game you can just quit the game but when you want to play again just repeat the whole thing.

I can confirm this works :applause:

It didn`t work to me. I tried two times and trophies are still somewhere in blackhole.

I can also confirm this does not always work. Just like in GoW1. The only way I can get it to work consistently is:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/god-war/234739-trouble-trophies-not-popping-read.html#post4470229

Good luck.

Dont use the home button or anything else , just play the game. When you saved your game you can just quit the game but when you want to play again just repeat the whole thing.

Specially the "don't use home button" is CONFIRMED FALSE. Once I get the trophies popping, I can use home button or put Vita on standby as much as I want, no problem.

For me, trophies stop popping every time I change game, i.e. play another game, then go back to GoW.

Exactly same on GoW1&2.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem with the first God of War on Vita. Played it one day before launch and had the trophies pop. Next day, trophies stopped appearing and I ignored the game for a few days. Booted it up after a few days and trophies started to pop again.

- No uninstall

-No "new game" (or new save file)

- no wifi deactivation or anything

- changed games without problem

simply ignored the game a few days and it worked again. Weird behaviour...

I also want to note that I actually trick the game into thinking it's offline because I want to stay online in PSN while playing the game and even then the trophies popped so it probably has nothing to do with the Wifi connection.

Damn it...this list is weird too? *sigh* Well the way i got it to work in GoW 1 was to just make sure a trophy is popping, then go into air plane mode. Then I think I used the home button just after I got everything but the speed run trophy (and that one popped fine). Other than that, I kept putting the Vita to sleep with the power button and avoided anything I didn't have to push to play the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Started the game on an airplane and ZERO trophies popped until I landed and Boss Batch 2 and onward started popping. Going back now and Ressurection and Death From Above 2009 popped but can't get Breaking Wind to pop. Saved right before, resetting system deleting save and downloading from online, wifi off, nothing works.

• 3 months later...