Vita trophies totally glitched

Skyf

Im sorry to say it but a since the golden fleece i didnt earned any trophy, i try it from checkpoint 5 times no sucess, i hope they fix it when im gonna play again on titan :( damn sony how can you mess up trophies in this game jewwl, im sad :(

Edited by Xander45

I haven't received any trophy from the start

I did 500 hit combo in the very beginning and no trophy

I waited until my first magic ability and still no trophy.

I deleted the game and im downloading the game again, i hope this fixes the problem. I will share my result with u later on :whistle::confused:

After deleting the game and downloading it again i didn't get the super size trophy but i got my first trophy reseruction, i believe now the plan had worked

I hope it doesn't happen to anyone

Edited by busalman_7
Confirmation

I just finished GOW 1 and needed 3 reinstalls. I think what Skyf writes is deffinetly a way to avoid misery, don't push the ps button and quit trough menu & from there do a shut down vita. Also since most of us know these games so well you should always make a save right before you're going to get a trophy, just in case. Also still hoping to get some kind of update that fixes this issue because its at least very uncomfortable. When i was doing Challenge of the Gods yesterday, I was scared that the trophy wouldn't pop, wich is not fun at all. I was cheated out of the trophy the first time I beaten them. By the Gods! Get this fixed

I'll just add another voice to the "don't press the PS button" chorus. Note that you *can* put your Vita in standby mode by pressing the power button though. Also, you *can* hold down the PS button to bring up the brightness/wifi menu. You just can't press the PS button to bring up the LiveArea screen.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know. I am sure I used PS button and I got trophies with no problem so far. Maybe you guys are talking about using PS button to shut down the game?

Definitely true, in GOW 1 on vita, I countlessly synced my trophies went into the live area sent messages, had vita go into stand by mode you name it, every trophy popped normally, no issues, I'll bet my paycheck that it's the quitting from the ps menu that's making the glitch happen as I always quit after saving from the game itself. And I can vouch as such for it.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have had many games where trophies don't pop on Vita, best thing to do is play them in airplane mode, don't press PS button and wonder in various menus, I played both God of War I and II this way and no problems with trophies, previously I had couple games where I'd be online and in and out of party chat etc and trophies wouldn't pop where they are supposed to.

I think it's ridiculous how you have to do research first on which games do / don't have trophy issues when online and in / out of menus.

So if you know there's an issues with trophies not popping please start a fresh new game - play in airplane mode and don't go in and out the game while playing, (sucks i know).

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I confirm this.

Only the phoenix glitched after a pause...

Rest unlocked normally.

So: No pause = No glitch...

Also Boss Batch 3: Do it in 1 run & U b fine!

I had this same problem. I knew not to push the Home button since I ran into that glitch with the first game, but this is serious BS. I paused the game before freeing the Phoenix, and I didn't get the trophy. Didn't press the Home button, turned on the Vita and went straight into GoW2HD, but I did pause it with the Select button. Loaded up my save file after shutting it off, freed the Phoenix again, trophy popped.

This is absolutely ridiculous how badly they screwed this us. The Home button I can get, but pausing the game? Just no......

Trophies are way to glitchy and the weird thing is nothing seems to consistently work for everyone. I paused my game and left it over night because I was afraid to close the game out and still didn't have any problems with trophies popping.

Edited by Shanehi185

• 9 months later...