15 Minute Fight Scene

SmilerNuts

It's the only trophy I didn't get on my first playthrough and stupidly didn't keep a save for the point just before it so going to blast through the game again now. Quick question though: Is the 10 minutes cumulative across deaths? For example, if I play for 3 mins then die and hit restart checkpoint, would I then have only 7 mins to try and complete it to get the trophy? I know in some games like this you have to quit out and reload your save after each death...

• 2 weeks later...

As far I know, if you restart checkpoint, the "timer" will reset as well. So if you mess up anywhere, or feel like your taking longer than usual, just reset checkpoint and try again.

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to God Of War, so my goal along with the trophy was to get thru the whole hallway without getting hit once. After a few restart checkpoints I finally made it thru untouched and still got the trophy.

It's the only trophy I didn't get on my first playthrough and stupidly didn't keep a save for the point just before it so going to blast through the game again now. Quick question though: Is the 10 minutes cumulative across deaths? For example, if I play for 3 mins then die and hit restart checkpoint, would I then have only 7 mins to try and complete it to get the trophy? I know in some games like this you have to quit out and reload your save after each death...

You shouldn't need to worry at all about this trophy, its really easy and it should come naturally. By that time, Kratos should be pretty powerful so just spam whatever moves you are good with and you should get the trophy without a sweat.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't recall doing anything special for this trophy, pretty sure I got it just by playing normal.

Yeah, I actually was aware of what it was. And when I got there I was like "Let's get ready for some epic shit". When the trophy popped after 3-5 minutes I was like "This can't be it, why is it even considered a missable trophy?