Serious Problem HELP!!!!!!

stendor

I confront a serious problem in GOW2. In the game before the Lair of the Titan at the Pegasus fight with a rider on a large bird who blast enegry(it's impossible to avoid the fall) you must shake the analog stick to the left and right in order to keep Pegasus from falling.

Unforunately i can't pass this point although i shake the analog stick correctly..

I have been stuck at this point for many days.:mad::mad::mad:

Does time slow and he shoots balls of purple energy? If so, the attacks can be dodged.

This scene is exactly that i talk, but the last shoot ball with purple energy it's impossible to avoid. After this shootball throw you in a Lair of Titan and you are obliged to shake the analog stick to the left and right in order to keep Pegasus from falling. But as many times i have tried to move the left stick as i see on the screen i can't pass this damn level!!!!:2walls::2walls:

Any help please??:confused:

Edited by stendor

Does Pegasus end up trapped under a giant stone hand?

No, no i spoke for the scene before the Lair of Titan then you must shake the left analog stick left to right.

See what i mean [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBPIP1uHJNs]God of War 2 - ps2 - Lair of the Titan [1/2] - YouTube[/ame] on 00:39

Edited by stendor

Not much else to do then, you just move the left analog side to side as fast as possible.

Yes it looks very simple but for many days i tried to pass this level without success. I shaked the analog stick from left to right as fast as i can but always Kratos fell from Pegasus. I'm wondering if i should move the analog stick from low left to low right or with other way??? I'm desperate...:(:(:(

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on getting through, but for those still having problems with this, you need to let go of your controller and use your hand to wiggle the thumbstick instead of using your thumbs (if your left thumb is not active). Otherwise as evident as what Stendor did, practice makes perfect!