Most Annoying Trophy

amesbhe

I've been doing this in all the games I've Platinumed and I just finished the plat on this one. What was the most annoying trophy in your opinion?

I didn't find this plat hard, but I hated the "Bleeding Thumbs" trophy. I didn't find it difficult, just annoying. I tend to get nervous when timed on stuff and that makes mistakes more likely for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Cyclops' eyes trophy seems the most annoying to me as you have to farm them. There's like 4 or 5 in the whole game. Luckily there's challenge 1, so you can do it in under half an hour, but it's still very annoying. And it's even more anniying that you can't choose to restart the challenge, you have to save, go back to the list and restart it from there, otherwise the eye you've just plucked out will be lost.

I think it's just silly. I don't think challenges are bad, they're exactly what they are - challenges. You fight over and over, you win after several attempts(and maybe after a couple of ragequits) and that makes you feel better. I still have to beat 6 and 7 though, so I may change my mind. :whistle:

• 1 month later...
Cyclops' eyes trophy seems the most annoying to me as you have to farm them. There's like 4 or 5 in the whole game. Luckily there's challenge 1, so you can do it in under half an hour, but it's still very annoying. And it's even more anniying that you can't choose to restart the challenge, you have to save, go back to the list and restart it from there, otherwise the eye you've just plucked out will be lost.

I think it's just silly. I don't think challenges are bad, they're exactly what they are - challenges. You fight over and over, you win after several attempts(and maybe after a couple of ragequits) and that makes you feel better. I still have to beat 6 and 7 though, so I may change my mind. :whistle:

My thoughts exactly.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thank goodness i didn't get glitch on any of the trophies, this was my 2nd platinum and i got it two days after i platinumed the first god of war, i hated the bleeding thumbs trophy, challenge with the gorgons was the most time consuming next to the last one where i couldn't take damage :(

• 4 weeks later...