Eye Can't Believe it & Go Make a Pillow ! trophies question?

iPaul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Confirmed. Once your bar is maxed out, you get the trophy and all future chests that would contain an eye/feather just contain a whole bunch of red orbs.

So finding the uber chest for your health and magic negates the need for a whole new set of Gorgon Eyes or Phoenix Feathers? Would you say one Gorgon Eye can be missed early on and there'd be a gray chest that would normally contain red orbs be replaced by said Gorgon Eye? Please specify.

So finding the uber chest for your health and magic negates the need for a whole new set of Gorgon Eyes or Phoenix Feathers? Would you say one Gorgon Eye can be missed early on and there'd be a gray chest that would normally contain red orbs be replaced by said Gorgon Eye? Please specify.

What he said was that the game gives you more than 18 chests for gorgon eyrs and phoenix fearhers and, once you've collected the 18 needed for maximum health and magic, any future chests that otherwise would contain G.E. or P.F. will be replaced with red orbs, since there's no need for any more of the said items.

The uber chests give you the final upgrade of health and magic. So, they're not meant to substitute gorgon eyes or phoenix feathers. You'll still need 18 of each.

And yes, you can "lose" some of them earier in the game, but it's dangerous risking to have to do another whole new playthrough (you can't get these trophies on a bonus game)

• 9 months later...

well you just cleared up almost all but one question had, if you get the uber chest does it still mean u have to get the eyes from what it sounds like the uber chest give you max, so uber chest of health gives same as 18 eyes, uber chest of magic gives same as 18 feathers, is this correct because i need to do the trophie for all uber chest and the eyes, I'm wonder if i get the chest will it give me the eyes trophie as well

Collipso

well you just cleared up almost all but one question had, if you get the uber chest does it still mean u have to get the eyes from what it sounds like the uber chest give you max, so uber chest of health gives same as 18 eyes, uber chest of magic gives same as 18 feathers, is this correct because i need to do the trophie for all uber chest and the eyes, I'm wonder if i get the chest will it give me the eyes trophie as well

Collipso

Okay so i just tested Uber box has nothing to do with eye or feather's trophie, i just got all my uber chest and beat the game and still need one stuiped eye so im a bit upset no i got to do a 3rd play through OMG well once I'm done the ill get a new Plat, i swear tho i hit every box even took my time... idk where or how but i missed one... and there was suppose to be plenty of them ... yeah w/e lol

Collipso

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Merging DP

• 1 month later...
It's strange that you still haven't got 18 even though it's your 2nd playthrough.

If I'm right there are 37 eyes and 30 feathers so it's almost impossible to miss the trophy.

yeh I'm not evening going to lie after failing it on my 2nd try i watched a YouTube vid about where the chest were located and got the trophie easily before getting midway threw the game so I kinda feel like a idiot i missed so many but hey i finished it so all is good.

Collipso