Boss Batch 3 Glitch: Workaround doesnt work!!!!!!!!!

DarkAngelus23

after you defeat the two sisters( first one, then the other at the temple of the oracle, then the two in tandem) you run through the doorway. there is a save point, and if you jump in water on either side some chest I think. In the next room climb the piller in the center and use the ceiling to get to the up balcony. You can use you icaris wings to get some chest if you want. proceed down the hallway and go to the right. This is where you get the 15 minute fight scene trophy if you can get to the loom chamber in under 10 minutes, which shouldnt be a problem. In the loom chamber is where the third sister is. She is enourmous and looks like jaba the hut and ursula from the little mermaid had a kid. the loom chamber has three levels. get to the top, defeat Clotho, and bam! you should get your trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Yesterday (05/02/2012), I got this trophy without any problem in the first (regular game play) attempt. Just wanted to inform you guys that it was not glitched, atleast for me. And its was not one sitting, but multiple. Infact I loaded the save file just before the fight.

ridak27