Message In The Sky Easter Egg

Rated J

never heard of it, but the video is of the ps2 version. Might not be in the ps3 collection...I am not to far from that point in my second run through, but its not on titan mode. I might give it a try...

It's on there I just did it.

Never heard of that, I'm skeptical.

It works, you get about 9000 orbs from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God of War 1 and 2 are the best. That is the only reason to own a ps3 or ps2 for that matter. If it was not for God of War i would say "FUCK" PS. 360 is so much better. Sony is going bankrupt now because of PSN and it's sooooo funny.:applause::dance:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Gonna start a run on this game. Is there a modus operandi on bow to do this?

Do it exactly like it was done in the video, except you don't have to go as quickly. Just hit R1 at all four spots in order. If you need text instructions here's some I just copy/pasted from Gamefaqs.com

Secret: Now I am become Death... message in the sky + extra red orbs

Hall of Atropos - Upper Level - Do this AFTER the fight with Perseus. You are outside after defeating Perseus. Go back inside through the upper left door. Once in the chamber jump up on the ledge against the back wall but don't go out on the balcony just yet. To the left of the exit, in a dark area where it's pretty difficult to see there is a small star on the ground. Stand on the star and hit R1 a few times (though once is enough). Now run outside on the balcony. Around the corner to your right and under a window there is a second star on the ground. Stand on the star and hit R1 a few times (again, once is enough). Now keep going and quickly grapple across to get over the other side of the roof. Run around the corner and go all the way to the pressure switch, stand on the switch to activate the roots walkway. When the roots are nearly fully extended slow time with the Amulet of the Fates and quickly run across. Once on the center platform you will see the third star on the ground by the first tree. Hit R1 and the camera angle will shift and the following message will appear in the sky: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." As the message slowly appears in the sky a few thousand red orbs will also be given to you by the tree you are standing next to. The quote in the sky is from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. It was later famously quoted by the American physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer to describe the first nuclear bomb test on July 16, 1945.

• 2 weeks later...