"Let Him Win" trophy didn't pop...

So I just somehow missed an "unmissable" trophy. I have no idea how. I beat him and finished up the game, not knowing that this trophy didn't pop. I got the rest of the story-related trophies I was supposed to get. And, of course, not knowing that I missed the trophy at the time, I made a save right after this happened.

I'm guessing there's nothing I can do about it aside from re-playing the entire game (luckily with costumes and Easy difficulty) to get this trophy. Kind of ridiculous, but I have to start a new game since I accidentally missed a trophy early on anyway.

I'm doubting anyone else really has to worry about this, seeing as the trophy completion percentages are virtually identical, as they should be. So my case must be very extreme. If you don't believe me, check this out. You'll notice "Let Him Win" is the only story-related trophy I don't have. Or if you're viewing this later on, you'll see the date for it is later than "Spartans Stand Tall", a trophy that should be obtained about 5 minutes after "Let Him Win"

Edit: It popped when it was supposed to after doing a speedrun and taking about 2.5 hours to get to that point on a new playthrough.

Edited by Jay_Cash