Erinys is a bitch!

ziggy78900

just got past this part last night on my first hard playthrough. way i did it was just to parry her attack with :l1:. once that happens, hit :square: 2 or 3 times and after that start blocking again w/ :l1:. Rinse and Repeat over and over till she is dead.

Before that I wouldnt even make it to the first rte event on her. When I was doing the stuff above she didnt even call the birds out, she just kept coming @ me. Blocked & attacked, match won. The next part w/ the bird is simple after that.

Edited by hungherk

Just got it. Sorry for the double post. You need to block each of her attacks with L1 then fire back with triangle. Not square because you will swing around. repeat and she will get a circle above her. Then repeat this again. An eagle come at you and hit the prompt then you have completed it.

you should be using theras flame or w/e it's called that crap is op and game breaking but ya just try and parry her and abuse the flame ability from R1 and you should be fine

EDIT:unless you didn't lvl it up atlest once or get horns to increase ur meter only use R1 on the last hit of the combo to land a searing core on her with minimal meter usage

Edited by Wolfwood

finaly got it plat.

got all 5 god of war games plat.

a verry big thanx to every one here specialy blazenarutoshippuden,Mendel,KingBroly and

jamby for making the trophy guides and ofcorse KyKiske7 on youtube for the

spartan guide.keep up the good work and lets hope for an other god of war

release :D

• 4 weeks later...

The birds are what make the battle suck on Spartan difficulty, if you go in a corner when you see them start to come Double jump in the air as the first one launches at you & hit grab,

and by the time you grab the first bird the other two are next to you, so just keep hitting grab to spam a kill for all three birds, this saved me alot of health in this fight.

Just got it. Sorry for the double post. You need to block each of her attacks with L1 then fire back with triangle. Not square because you will swing around. repeat and she will get a circle above her. Then repeat this again. An eagle come at you and hit the prompt then you have completed it.

This is the best move I tried. No jumping or grabbing required.

Block. Counter with triangle and not square. Don't go too far or she launches the birds. Don't go too near or she launches the sphere. Medium range only then snipe with triangle every time you block. Slow but effective.

• 1 month later...

I recently just beat her mainly by parrying her attacks with :l1: then using :r1: and :triangle: to hit her and place an exploding core on her. That'd blow up and when she summons the ravens just kill them with :circle: and roll out of the way immediately after because she usually attacks as soon as you finish the animation. When she summons the void simply roll in the opposite direction with :ls: and repeat until the big :circle: is above her head. The first stage is the only difficult one the other three are a piece of cake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the only annoying attack she has is the void one she randomly pulls while parrying her attacks, you can simply block nearly all of her moves and parry them for double the results so i don't know what the big deal is.

got mine within 4 tries no luck involved. got 2 more tries on top of that but those two wern't related to battle. one's a clumsy death by the collapsing wooden bridge i didn't forsee and the other one was a floor glitch, when i jumped off that same wooden bridge the next try i fell through the rock :/

like i said, it's do able, when it comes to that the vid in the description is a bad example, the guy gave her the room to perform much more attacks then needed, parry at the right time and watch her HP go down, you'll see.

Edited by SIE