This game is amazing in 3D

M-Easy

I loves me some 3D gaming I believe it adds depth and a sense of immersion to games. But some times it takes away too. Games like KZ3 and Resistance 3 look spectacular in 3D but run noticeably slower.

But this game damn near runs just as smooth in 3D as in 2D. And it looks crazy. There is always something flying around the screen like debris or rain. I kept catching myself swiping at them in real life like a moron. Kratos pops and the enemies are more "life like" it looks great ripping them apart. I played 90% of this game in 3D (probably ruined my eyes) but it was worth it. For some reason CoO didn't have the same 3Dness. Played that entirely in 2D.

So even though this is by far the worst game in the series at least it was great in 3D. BTW the official list goes GOW 3 > GOW > GOW2 > CoO >>>>>> GoS! Dumb fire mechanic!

• 1 year later...

Yep, I played the 3D with my 55 inch PDP, its really cool as well as the 3D of GOW:COO.

Like watching a 3D movie, the side effect is the brightness is bit decreased that you will have to manually increase your TV brighter to see things more clear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i definitely agree with you. Up until now i would have said shadow of the colossus was the best 3d game id played but its definitely this game now the 3d was amazing down in the lava areas when ur after midas. I guess its a lie when they say it doesnt take much system resources to make a game 3d. if proper ps3 games could run 3d like this sony will have the 3d war won long ago