Keres Wraith battles!

YokA_sun

They are unbelievably fast and annoying when you face more than 2 of them and especially in hard mode there is a fight close to the end of the game 2 keres + 1 Tyrant Cyclop (2 rounds) is the hardest fight I found for the whole game. It took me a long time to finally beat it. (At first I was using spear L1+sqr and it worked out fine until the titanic cyclop emerged from the ground. parry is good but it becomes very difficult when the cyclop is smashing and blocking the sight)

For those who may have hard time fighting these bitches, try double jump and spam spear throw R1+Sqr and you can kill one fast with less than 10 hit. Kill all the keres first before you decide to take down the cyclop. It'll be easy this way.

Edited by YokA_sun

That's a good method. I actually just parried their attacks with the fire and countered accordingly. I hated them as well. They really pissed me off. Them and those stupid fire harpies!

Yeah, for a lot small scale enemies in GoS, they can be grabbed and tossed without interruption. The huge guys can be dodged easily. Now only these bitches are like ... I don't have a word for them. Without proper method or skills, they are beast to kill.

Using the Arms of Sparta never occurred to me, doesn't matter anymore I guess now that I beat the game :p.

How took care of them was just to learn and time my parrying, both the attacks where they light up underground using the grounds and the one where they burrow themselves underground and lunge at you. In terms of attacking, I would spam Scourge of Erinys to give myself breathing room, and just use the Blades together with the flames.

But yes, these are easily the hardest and most annoying enemies in this game.

These that bad? It sounds like this game is miles harder than chains, i have only played about 10mins of this one but platted chains with ease

Chain of Olympus is very easy, I don't remember dying once while in GoS, all the time I died were battles with those Wraith involved.

But they are still nothing compared to GoW3's Big Cerberus & 2 Satyr fight.

Edited by AegisAvenger

worst battle of game was in the last area b4 the final boss 2 spawns 2 wraiths and a fully armored cyclops in each small square.. use arms of sparta either from a distance or up close save the armor on the cyclops for when ur health is low and fire blade it r1 triple triangle combo for heath when needed.. hated this battle reminded me of the fight in gow 3 just b4 the three wise men on titan mode part sucked u dry lol

worst battle of game was in the last area b4 the final boss 2 spawns 2 wraiths and a fully armored cyclops in each small square.. use arms of sparta either from a distance or up close save the armor on the cyclops for when ur health is low and fire blade it r1 triple triangle combo for heath when needed.. hated this battle reminded me of the fight in gow 3 just b4 the three wise men on titan mode part sucked u dry lol

That one was easy for me. Hardest part in the game was the 8 wraiths & 8 eagles fight in hard mode.

They are unbelievably fast and annoying when you face more than 2 of them and especially in hard mode there is a fight close to the end of the game 2 keres + 1 Tyrant Cyclop (2 rounds) is the hardest fight I found for the whole game. It took me a long time to finally beat it. (At first I was using spear L1+sqr and it worked out fine until the titanic cyclop emerged from the ground. parry is good but it becomes very difficult when the cyclop is smashing and blocking the sight)

For those who may have hard time fighting these bitches, try double jump and spam spear throw R1+Sqr and you can kill one fast with less than 10 hit. Kill all the keres first before you decide to take down the cyclop. It'll be easy this way.

Thanks man that helped a lot, I cant stand those wraiths lol

Thank you SOOO MUCH! Those 2 sentences probably saved me from getting evicted! Works like a charm! :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wraiths are by far the most aggravatiing enemy in God of War history. I was getting so pissed off since I kept getting tackled to the ground every 5 seconds. Can't keep those bitches off me. I really had to put my game face on and figure out something effective against this stupid bitches. Parrying is definitly effective. Hardest fights with these things are: Wraiths and Birds, and Wraiths and Cyclops.

Oh man, I was cussing out loud during those 2 fights. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tks a lot for the tip