NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

Default Godly Possessions Locations Question

Ok well i finished the first playthrough on hard mode, i managed to get :

Grave diggers shovel
THe bonds of ares
the kings ring
athenas owl
calisto's armlet

im missing the one below the kings ring, and the 3 below callisto's armlet any names and locations would be awesome as im gonna start another playthrough to get them, does it need to be the same difficulty or can it be done on a different one? i know gow 3 hadda be same difficulyty for them to count as add ons..

thanx in advance guys

**Blank Friend Request's Will Be Deleted On Sight**
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Here's the guide I'm following. I'm making a video guide for all the collectibles and been following this to find all the locations.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta Guide & Walkthrough - PlayStation Portable (PSP) - IGN

I'm not sure about the other questions.

Wozamil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
HiryuMK

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I found all of them on my normal save file but when I started a Hard file, I had to find them again.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
Speed of Light

Quote:
Here's the guide I'm following. I'm making a video guide for all the collectibles and been following this to find all the locations.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta Guide & Walkthrough - PlayStation Portable (PSP) - IGN
useful web, thanks for putting it.

Last edited by Speed of Light; 09-18-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Speed of Light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

It's tied to difficulty, so if you're going to be playing the game on Hard on a second playthrough, you'll have to get all the possessions again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post

I was using IGN's guide as well, then I realized that like the other titles, almost everything is "on the way", so I stopped using it. Doesn't seem like I missed any so far!
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

nevermind thanx woza i only needed the one at the brothal lol trophy poped on an easy save new game with previous stats, i guess if u start a new game from scratch it wont pop, but if you start a new game + it pops.. thanx for the info tho

**Blank Friend Request's Will Be Deleted On Sight**
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:36 AM   #7
shoe478

I missed that one too but I had a save right at the beginning of Sparta. I loaded the save and got the item then saved at the next point and quit. I got the trophy soon after. I had already beaten the game.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
Birth

You're missing Aphrodite's Ambrosia (aka THIS IS SPARTA). You get in the Brothel in Sparta by repeating the minigame 3 times.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #9
HerpacylultrA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post

Thanks for the guide, was about to play through again trying to find the shovel. Hadn't even bothered with the Temple of Zeus yet.
HerpacylultrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #10
Collipso

Send a message via MSN to Collipso Send a message via Yahoo to Collipso Send a message via Skype™ to Collipso

So i have a problem i did the game on hard mode you know getting the trophies and what not well i finished and got all the ones you would expect, beside the no related game play ones, but some how when i got to the Dominion of death or w/e its called the godly possession thingy was not there me be a dumb a$$ I did not keep a save point there because i totally forgot about it lol but i remember it not being there, well i was wondering if i do a new play though with say easy mode and using my old data i figure i would have to get them all again that fine but my question is can i get them with using old data on easy mode??

because i rather not do hard mode again, and more importantly i rather not have to do easy mode starting scratch lol, if i can keep my good weapons and maybe my custom,s i be happy lol, please let me know, thank you

Collipso