Godly Possessions Locations Question

Ok well i finished the first playthrough on hard mode, i managed to get :

Grave diggers shovel

THe bonds of ares

the kings ring

athenas owl

calisto's armlet

im missing the one below the kings ring, and the 3 below callisto's armlet any names and locations would be awesome as im gonna start another playthrough to get them, does it need to be the same difficulty or can it be done on a different one? i know gow 3 hadda be same difficulyty for them to count as add ons..

thanx in advance guys

Here's the guide I'm following. I'm making a video guide for all the collectibles and been following this to find all the locations.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta Guide & Walkthrough - PlayStation Portable (PSP) - IGN

useful web, thanks for putting it.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Shidori90.png

Edited by Speed of Light

It's tied to difficulty, so if you're going to be playing the game on Hard on a second playthrough, you'll have to get all the possessions again.

Here's the guide I'm following. I'm making a video guide for all the collectibles and been following this to find all the locations.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta Guide & Walkthrough - PlayStation Portable (PSP) - IGN

I'm not sure about the other questions.

I was using IGN's guide as well, then I realized that like the other titles, almost everything is "on the way", so I stopped using it. Doesn't seem like I missed any so far! :D

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure about the other questions.

Thanks for the guide, was about to play through again trying to find the shovel. Hadn't even bothered with the Temple of Zeus yet.

• 3 months later...

So i have a problem i did the game on hard mode you know getting the trophies and what not well i finished and got all the ones you would expect, beside the no related game play ones, but some how when i got to the Dominion of death or w/e its called the godly possession thingy was not there me be a dumb a$$ I did not keep a save point there because i totally forgot about it lol but i remember it not being there, well i was wondering if i do a new play though with say easy mode and using my old data i figure i would have to get them all again that fine but my question is can i get them with using old data on easy mode??

because i rather not do hard mode again, and more importantly i rather not have to do easy mode starting scratch lol, if i can keep my good weapons and maybe my custom,s i be happy lol, please let me know, thank you

Collipso