Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Crazy-TrainZ28

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thumbs down Cheapest POS Ever Made!!!!!

FUCKING WOW!!!!!!! How cheap can a game get?? No matter what you cannot stop an enemies attack in this game... HOWEVER "ALL" of your attacks can be interrupted... I'm tryin the 2nd challenge and no matter what the fags hit me... they hit me on the way down during a power attack with the hand of zues or whatever that shits called... they even find a way to hit me from 10 feet away as im jumping in the air.

I get down to 5-8 enemies left and then boom, a cheap ass hit from who knows what... Man all of the people saying that origins is the easiest GOW plats yet obviously never played a GOW game in their lives!!! FUCK GOW and the fagot developers!!!!!!!!

No way in hell im putting myself through pure hell for anothe virtual trophy!! I might just do what all other trophy whores do and just start playing pure kids games... hmmm, hanna montana or cloudy with a chance of plat
Old 01-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
alexslykid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy-TrainZ28 View Post
FUCKING WOW!!!!!!! How cheap can a game get?? No matter what you cannot stop an enemies attack in this game... HOWEVER "ALL" of your attacks can be interrupted... I'm tryin the 2nd challenge and no matter what the fags hit me... they hit me on the way down during a power attack with the hand of zues or whatever that shits called... they even find a way to hit me from 10 feet away as im jumping in the air.

I get down to 5-8 enemies left and then boom, a cheap ass hit from who knows what... Man all of the people saying that origins is the easiest GOW plats yet obviously never played a GOW game in their lives!!! FUCK GOW and the fagot developers!!!!!!!!

No way in hell im putting myself through pure hell for anothe virtual trophy!! I might just do what all other trophy whores do and just start playing pure kids games... hmmm, hanna montana or cloudy with a chance of plat
i couldn't plat GOW 1, 2 , 3 or GOS.

But i platinumed this game..
Old 01-20-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
gunny

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy-TrainZ28 View Post

How old are you? It's a game, relax.

Freak.

RESISTANCE 2 - 10,000 kills:
10006/10,000

IT. IS. DONE.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #4
trophyPS3

Hahahaha whining about how hard game is. Well I bought God of War Collection Volume II and last copy in GAME shop today so lucky me just got last copy left. Cost me paid 24.99.

I done God of War III last night and today fancy to look for God of War series on PSP and finally bought off. Love God of War series so much. Hardcore or casual gamers are just fun and relax to play no matter if some trophies or gameplay hard. Just simple take time through and learns how play properly over difficulty areas in game.

To be honest I don't like some hard but I have no choice to carry on and force myself to complete as I possible. So no need crying about how hard is.

Anyway God of War IV coming Summer 2012. CANNOT WAIT!!! Love and I am fans of God of War series

Edit: Just rumour about God of War IV coming Summer 2012 so not real. Just rumours

Last edited by trophyPS3; 01-21-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
cookie 2k09
Banned

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday

The plat really isn't that hard to get keep at it and you'll get it. Only GOW game i've not platted is the first one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyPS3 View Post
Anyway God of War IV coming Summer 2012. CANNOT WAIT!!! Love and I am fans of God of War series
Is that official? I just thought they were rumours
Old 01-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #6
trophyPS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie 2k09 View Post
The plat really isn't that hard to get keep at it and you'll get it. Only GOW game i've not platted is the first one.

Is that official? I just thought they were rumours
Had checked google and yeah it is rumour and checked here and said rumour so I didn't read that said rumour. Silly me but at least I want God of War IV this year. Hopeful rumour is truth lol

Sometime I read too quick when I am exciting lmao

Last edited by trophyPS3; 01-21-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #7
cookie 2k09
Banned

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyPS3 View Post
Yes official!!! Coming Summer 2012
Damn and there was me thinking there wasn't that many games coming out that I wanted this year
Old 01-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
trophyPS3

Quote:
Damn and there was me thinking there wasn't that many games coming out that I wanted this year
Wish rumour is real for it. Maybe E3 2012 will be told by Sony about God of War IV coming or maybe before summer either. I am guess will be somewhere in E3 2012.

Quote:
Also well there lots of games this year like Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Sly 4, Metal Gear Rising and more more etc...

Last edited by Johnny Bananas; 01-21-2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: merge, please use the EDIT button instead of double posting
Old 01-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #9
mjfan97

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
How old are you? It's a game, relax.

Freak.
What? I haven't played GOW:COO but this guy is obviously angry at the game because he's being put through the torture of playing through the same stages over and over again. Nothing wrong with that, it's natural anger that normal human beings can't help. You wouldn't tell him to relax if he got kicked in the balls by somebody and wanted revenge and you wouldn't tell him to relax if he only had 1 day to live. So don't tell him to relax if he can't advance in the game.

Infact I'd advise to use your anger to fuel your determination to get through the game as the more angry you are at something the more you want to get revenge and in this case the revenge is advancing through the game. Just make sure you hide your anger by shouting through a pillow or just thinking it through your mind.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #10
trophyPS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan97 View Post
What? I haven't played GOW:COO but this guy is obviously angry at the game because he's being put through the torture of playing through the same stages over and over again. Nothing wrong with that, it's natural anger that normal human beings can't help. You wouldn't tell him to relax if he got kicked in the balls by somebody and wanted revenge and you wouldn't tell him to relax if he only had 1 day to live. So don't tell him to relax if he can't advance in the game.

Infact I'd advise to use your anger to fuel your determination to get through the game as the more angry you are at something the more you want to get revenge and in this case the revenge is advancing through the game. Just make sure you hide your anger by shouting through a pillow or just thinking it through your mind.
I understand so I admit sometime I get pissed but not anger because I not want blood pressure go up and up though. I have be careful with my blood pressure problems but when I were kid yeah I am so mad over games on super nintendo and N64 as well fewers on PSone. When I about 20 years old and I stop be anger until now so I am 26 now. 6 years no anger but some pissed lol

Last edited by trophyPS3; 01-21-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Closed Thread