Cheapest POS Ever Made!!!!!

FUCKING WOW!!!!!!! How cheap can a game get?? No matter what you cannot stop an enemies attack in this game... HOWEVER "ALL" of your attacks can be interrupted... I'm tryin the 2nd challenge and no matter what the fags hit me... they hit me on the way down during a power attack with the hand of zues or whatever that shits called... they even find a way to hit me from 10 feet away as im jumping in the air.

I get down to 5-8 enemies left and then boom, a cheap ass hit from who knows what... Man all of the people saying that origins is the easiest GOW plats yet obviously never played a GOW game in their lives!!! FUCK GOW and the fagot developers!!!!!!!!

No way in hell im putting myself through pure hell for anothe virtual trophy!! I might just do what all other trophy whores do and just start playing pure kids games... hmmm, hanna montana or cloudy with a chance of plat :think::think:

FUCKING WOW!!!!!!! How cheap can a game get?? No matter what you cannot stop an enemies attack in this game... HOWEVER "ALL" of your attacks can be interrupted... I'm tryin the 2nd challenge and no matter what the fags hit me... they hit me on the way down during a power attack with the hand of zues or whatever that shits called... they even find a way to hit me from 10 feet away as im jumping in the air.

I get down to 5-8 enemies left and then boom, a cheap ass hit from who knows what... Man all of the people saying that origins is the easiest GOW plats yet obviously never played a GOW game in their lives!!! FUCK GOW and the fagot developers!!!!!!!!

No way in hell im putting myself through pure hell for anothe virtual trophy!! I might just do what all other trophy whores do and just start playing pure kids games... hmmm, hanna montana or cloudy with a chance of plat :think::think:

i couldn't plat GOW 1, 2 , 3 or GOS.

But i platinumed this game..

How old are you? It's a game, relax.

Freak.

Hahahaha whining about how hard game is. Well I bought God of War Collection Volume II and last copy in GAME shop today so lucky me just got last copy left. Cost me paid £24.99.

I done God of War III last night and today fancy to look for God of War series on PSP and finally bought off. Love God of War series so much. Hardcore or casual gamers are just fun and relax to play no matter if some trophies or gameplay hard. Just simple take time through and learns how play properly over difficulty areas in game.

To be honest I don't like some hard but I have no choice to carry on and force myself to complete as I possible. So no need crying about how hard is. :dance:

Anyway God of War IV coming Summer 2012. CANNOT WAIT!!! Love and I am fans of God of War series :dance:

Edit: Just rumour about God of War IV coming Summer 2012 so not real. Just rumours

Edited by trophyPS3

The plat really isn't that hard to get keep at it and you'll get it. Only GOW game i've not platted is the first one.

Is that official? I just thought they were rumours

Had checked google and yeah it is rumour and checked here and said rumour so I didn't read that said rumour. Silly me but at least I want God of War IV this year. Hopeful rumour is truth lol

Sometime I read too quick when I am exciting lmao

Edited by trophyPS3

Damn and there was me thinking there wasn't that many games coming out that I wanted this year :mad:

Wish rumour is real for it. Maybe E3 2012 will be told by Sony about God of War IV coming or maybe before summer either. I am guess will be somewhere in E3 2012.

Damn and there was me thinking there wasn't that many games coming out that I wanted this year :mad:

Also well there lots of games this year like Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Sly 4, Metal Gear Rising and more more etc...:D

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge, please use the EDIT button instead of double posting

How old are you? It's a game, relax.

Freak.

What? I haven't played GOW:COO but this guy is obviously angry at the game because he's being put through the torture of playing through the same stages over and over again. Nothing wrong with that, it's natural anger that normal human beings can't help. You wouldn't tell him to relax if he got kicked in the balls by somebody and wanted revenge and you wouldn't tell him to relax if he only had 1 day to live. So don't tell him to relax if he can't advance in the game.

Infact I'd advise to use your anger to fuel your determination to get through the game as the more angry you are at something the more you want to get revenge and in this case the revenge is advancing through the game. Just make sure you hide your anger by shouting through a pillow or just thinking it through your mind.

What? I haven't played GOW:COO but this guy is obviously angry at the game because he's being put through the torture of playing through the same stages over and over again. Nothing wrong with that, it's natural anger that normal human beings can't help. You wouldn't tell him to relax if he got kicked in the balls by somebody and wanted revenge and you wouldn't tell him to relax if he only had 1 day to live. So don't tell him to relax if he can't advance in the game.

Infact I'd advise to use your anger to fuel your determination to get through the game as the more angry you are at something the more you want to get revenge and in this case the revenge is advancing through the game. Just make sure you hide your anger by shouting through a pillow or just thinking it through your mind.

I understand so I admit sometime I get pissed but not anger because I not want blood pressure go up and up though. I have be careful with my blood pressure problems but when I were kid yeah I am so mad over games on super nintendo and N64 as well fewers on PSone. When I about 20 years old and I stop be anger until now so I am 26 now. 6 years no anger but some pissed lol

Edited by trophyPS3

Wish rumour is real for it. Maybe E3 2012 will be told by Sony about God of War IV coming or maybe before summer either. I am guess will be somewhere in E3 2012.

Yeah i'd like it to be real it's just i've got a few game i've got to complete and more to get aswel that was released last year and I was kinda hoping for a cheap year as there wasn't much I wanted but my list seems to keep growing.

Also well there lots of games this year like Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Sly 4, Metal Gear Rising and more more etc...:D

Mass Effect ain't my type of game, don't like Halo, never played any of the Max Payne, Sly or and MGS game's before. haven't heard of Future Soldier i'll look it up later.

The challenge was a lot of BS, but like anything play it enough and you will learn how to get past it. Double jump, press :l1: + :triangle: (hold :triangle:), and with enough luck you will eventually get past it.

Tiger pretty much just hit it on the Head... Keep trying and you'll eventually get it! The graphics my not compare to GOW3, but to me it's still GOW! :cool: