Rate the trophy difficulty...  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz TIMBO and I agree. I have over 92% done with the trophies. Challenge 4 is keeping me at bay. LOL Other than that I'll have the plat by the end of the day. 3/10 for GOW vets about 5 or 6/10 for casual players.

EDIT ***I platted the game before the end of the day :p*** My rating still stands at 3. Challenge 4 was the most difficult for me. I even beat challenge 5 on the first try without any trouble.

Edited by Rafie

Nope, but I think the experience would be just the same like any other GoW games so I just give the rating out of my own experience lol.:D

Also, I've tried the demo and the combat feels the same.:)

:facepalm: did you even read the rules for voting?

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list

I'm 4 trophies from plat, having already beaten the challenges and hard difficulty. This game really wasn't too bad, but some of the challenges angered me... I voted the game as a 4 since hard had some difficult parts and two of the challenges annoyed me. Overall, really not to bad though... and VERY enjoyable just like every other God of War

Just got the (P) & boy was challenge #2 a really bitch for me. It took me well over an hour just to beat that one. All the other challenges were somewhat easy & took less then 20 minutes to complete.

My playthrough on hard mode was/is a bit challenging especially towards the end when reaching the final boss. Let just say its an endurance match with a small arena. My vote will be a 4, took two day to platinum Chains of Olympus.

9/10 for me. I finished hard difficulty in 12+ hours (and I am not kidding), I probably died about 80 times (also not kidding). The 5 challenges took me about 4-5 hours to complete.

I am glad it's over and honestly the whole experience was worth it. Fantastic game. I wont be going back to the challenges and my subsequent playthoughs will be on easy. :p

Edited by JH1

I voted a 5. Hard mode does have a few rough spots and the final boss fight is tough. Story is finishable within 7-8 hours.

Challenge #2 was a big hassle and took many tries. However, Challenge #3 wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I finished it in 1 attempt.

Overall, Chains of Olympus can be platinumed within 1-2 days. I enjoyed playing Chains of Olympus more than Ghost of Sparta because it has better graphics and music.