Free to US Plus in Aug 2015

Coming free to PS Plus subscribers in the US next month.

PS Plus: Free Games for August 2015 - PlayStation.Blog

Having been let down by the way GoW III played out, it was nice to get back into Kratos' head (outside of PS All-Stars) and slash some stuff to bits again. The game does feel a little like the franchise is pushing for story and money simultaneously but IMO it was a better addition to the franchise than most of the PSP/PS Vita games ever were.

I never took the time to play the multiplayer past the tutorial but I expect the multiplayer feature to be included, assuming it's still running. I know from a few friends of mine who rented the game that the multiplayer tutorial trophy is the one that kept them from getting their platinums (the fools), so hopefully for anyone stuck in that one-away situation, this comes as a much needed remedy.

If you've never experienced a God of War game, this is the time. I just love this series.

I was expecting this game to be on plus about a year ago, however I grew tired of waiting as I did want more Kratos in my life :p so I purchased it, and I have no regret. I am a bit disappointed that it is now free, however I am content that more people will experience this.

I meant, any word the MP access will come in the PS+ version? There is one online trophy. Game is well over two years old, hopefully it will be included.

Most of the time, Plus puts out a title that has live multiplayer servers and includes the access for it, however it may come. Plus I gotta believe that someone (however unlikely) realizes that the online tutorial is the last trophy before players get platinum, and that they would have an army of angry messages to comb through.

Then again, I'm starting to doubt that the Plus team gives a shit about anyone. :pout:

Then again, I'm starting to doubt that the Plus team gives a shit about anyone. :pout:

Nah have a little faith in humanity as such, we ain't all that bad...!

Well personally I'm looking forward to Ascension. I only played the original God of War when it was free on PS+ a few years back. Looking forward to this, but it seems I need to free some space first...! Too bad it takes 75 GB to download and install. Gotta finish up Yakuza 4 first, that game's also got like 22 GB.

After deleting 40 gigs from game utilities I had 61 gigs free... "Not enough free space" :shock: WTF!?

Then I read the game description "...minimum of 80gigs" ... :facepalm:

you have to have the double size of the game you are downloading

i have deleted 4 games to download this one to just get the only online trophy to delete the game again to keep playing other games

then some day in the future i will have to download AGAIN this game:(

and takes 10 hours plus updates that i dont want to know how long ( still downloading the game )

Edited by waltdisneypixar