Is This Game A Glitch Fest For Anyone Else Or Just Me?

iamdemon7

Is you hard drive full? If you say the game won't load, is it once you put the disc in the ps3, or once you can see the game's icon in the xmb? If you can't load the disc, you may have a bluray dying in your ps3, fear not, they are sold at fairly low price on ebay or amazon, really easy to replace. Other than these options, I can't see where the problem is, mine worked just fine every time.

Is you hard drive full? If you say the game won't load, is it once you put the disc in the ps3, or once you can see the game's icon in the xmb? If you can't load the disc, you may have a bluray dying in your ps3, fear not, they are sold at fairly low price on ebay or amazon, really easy to replace. Other than these options, I can't see where the problem is, mine worked just fine every time.

I got it to work right,i had to swap 2 different copies to gamestop & the 3rd finally worked lol but thank you for the reply & i knew it wasn't my blu-ray going bad because the other games i have give me no problems:)

• 2 months later...

Wierdly enough, i always play through my games on easy the first time, and with god of war ascension there was no problem. However, it is a tradition for me to get plat in the GOW games, so i ofcause also have to get it on this one.. Så now i am on hard, 50% of the cutscenes is bugged in one way or another, multiple of game related bugs, like the "kirra pillar" keeps bugging for me, and the monsters bugs pretty often as well. I have tried a cubble of times that a mob has the red thingi over its head, and the red thingi vanishes 0.1 sec after it apered o.O

And ofcause like any one who played the game - the camera fucking sucks ^^