£7.99 Network Pass?!

Fractal

What the hell is that?

I'm one trophy away from platinum and its the online one, but there's no way I'm paying that for a game that has an online not worth playing. Fair enough if its a game heavily built around its online but this is mainly a single player game.

Before I saw the price I thought that adding a network pass for this online was clearly a way they wanted to get extra money they wouldn't usually get from rented or used game sales but Jesus that's steep.

Oh well.

I just received an email from Sony out of the blue, saying that for my hard work in GOW:A, they've given me a code for...24 hours double xp >_<

Not sure if this is an insult or a cheap way to get me to buy the pass lol

I just received an email from Sony out of the blue, saying that for my hard work in GOW:A, they've given me a code for...24 hours double xp >_<

Not sure if this is an insult or a cheap way to get me to buy the pass lol

Looking at your profile I see you haven't folded and bought the pass. good for you man, online passes are a scam.

unfortunately though its gonna get worse in the next gen with drm etc.

Looking at your profile I see you haven't folded and bought the pass. good for you man, online passes are a scam.

unfortunately though its gonna get worse in the next gen with drm etc.

Thanks lol

It's just a matter if principle here tbh. Usually games like GoW, I'd buy new but this year I decided to just rent it.

Guess I'll just continue enjoying Far Cry 3 till Friday when The Last of Us arrives ^_^.

I'm hoping it doesn't get worse for people renting or preowning. Not everyone can spend £40/$60 dollars on every game they want. Not everyone has a job etc, some are just kids. Guess we'll see.