Multiplayer Boosting Thread

Since there's not any thread here for this. its only right to make one.

Im just trying to get the <Hard to Achieve > weapons / Armour . If interested please send me a request with GodOfWar in the text.

Im seeking a total of 6 other players to help each other out . since theres no KDR or Leaderboards (yet) !! there shouldn't be any hate for this threat , thanks !

May the Gods Be With You

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/lord_kindred.png

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/lord_kindred.png

1.lord_kindred

:slap::slap:

Edited by KindredCampbell

on the other thread too but the more shots at getting this done the better.

PSN : Omega_X01

please put GoW in any FR.

I've got a lot of it legit so far. just need 1 more polyphemus kill, 5 trial of gods victories, 1 more chalice of the gods survival, 9 champion of the gods victories, 44 brutal kills, 25 capture the flag victories, and the freeking chest piece from trial of the gods chests.

I was pretty shocked that there was hardly any online trophies besides just logging on and completing the tutorials.

I was going to think that they would add trophies related to winning 100 matches or whatever, etc

but then I remembered all of the previous god of war games are solo single player and I bet there are tons of fans that have platinum those games as well. So i assume the devs from santa monica wanted to make the MP trophies simple so people could get a platinum for this game as well.

I'm down for MP action as well

PSN: Castel

Guess I didn't read the subject all that closely :D, I'm interested in co-op/mp but not straight up boosting. Running around doing nothing for 3 round to get XP 1 round does not make sense to me when you can easily gain more in that 40 minutes doing trials.

Edited by Castel

• 1 month later...

I've got everything for levels 1-30 unlocked except for the fugly Manticore helmet (which does have good defense stats).

If there's interest in boosting free for all wins then let me know. I only need 9 of them. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

add me to do some boosting... I would like to get a few weps/armor by killing you guys lol..... add me with God of war as subject, or deleted.... and thanks alot guys

KimmyGibbler69

So a question/opinion on you guys playing the online game... 2 things. I would love to see some DLC trophies for online acheivments. would make the online play much more fun and competive. You guys think they will come out with it in any patches?

and 2ndly, and more important, What do you guys think about going Ascension after level 40? The gear really dont seem worth it, for such a long grind. Should I stay 40 with my unlocked and maxed out gear? or start all over again with the "eh" godly gear... Starting all over again seems horrible lol. I like my relics, items, and community cape lol. What have you guys been doing?

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

>> You guys think they will come out with it in any patches?

SSM said no trophies.

>> and 2ndly, and more important, What do you guys think about going Ascension after level 40? The gear really dont seem worth it, for such a long grind. Should I stay 40 with my unlocked and maxed out gear? or start all over again with the "eh" godly gear... Starting all over again seems horrible lol. I like my relics, items, and community cape lol. What have you guys been doing?

Well, I have twice adcended Lv 40 Hades, Ascended Lv 40 Ares and Ascenced low Lv Zeus and Poseidon.

And I'll say you this. I feel regret I done all this and I wish I quit after the tutorial trophy. Waste of time.

>> The Ascension players in these forums are douchebags, so don't bother asking more questions.

There are lots of good players in the internets. However the GoW:A multiplayer is made the way it attracts only overcompetitive douches.

If there would be trophies — I bet I'd easily find lots of good players to play with.

To answer your questions....

No.

Got bored & stopped playing because it's pointless and GoW was never meant to be mp.

The Ascension players in these forums are douchebags, so don't bother asking more questions.

This last part of this response is the most legit thing i read on this game.:whistle:

So a question/opinion on you guys playing the online game... 2 things. I would love to see some DLC trophies for online acheivments. would make the online play much more fun and competive. You guys think they will come out with it in any patches?

and 2ndly, and more important, What do you guys think about going Ascension after level 40? The gear really dont seem worth it, for such a long grind. Should I stay 40 with my unlocked and maxed out gear? or start all over again with the "eh" godly gear... Starting all over again seems horrible lol. I like my relics, items, and community cape lol. What have you guys been doing?

Nah... no more MP on GOW ... Please ... Remember how good GOW III was. There's no need for MP in this series. And I bet if they hadn't worked on MP they could have made single player much better. I even had and am having some freeze issues... It's completely random so I don't know what's causing it, yet..