Village of Kirra pillar

xelnia

Is anyone else having an issue with the pillar you have to pull down in Village of Kirra (Ch. 5)? I've finished the Rolling Crusher Puzzle and received the Round and Round trophy, but there are no prompts to interact with anything near the pillar. I've opened all chests and I'm pretty sure I've defeated all enemies in the area. Every now and then a shadow flies by, but I can't tell if it's the crow/raven/whatever or a confused harpy. Thanks.

I had an issue like that at the end of chapter 3 where you're supposed to go up the elevator. I couldn't interact with the gear thing to make it move. Restarting the checkpoint didn't work but reloading from chapter select fixed it.

That is what I had to do to fix it when I had that same issue in Chapter 5.

Seems this game is full of these little glitches. Im on Ch5 when you fight the first satyr general for some reason he does not drop down and fight but is instead is caught behind the black vortex on the right :(

I can jump up and hit him and he will eventually go down but am unable to R1 him and bring him death. restart checkpoint and he is still stuck behind the vortex.

Guess a chapter restart.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...