Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #11
dittyeating

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by immikeulate View Post

This is one of the most annoying things on the site.
nar. more annoying thing is when you regularily get someone who has to argue with your opinion and so easy to get into an argument with some wolly.
dittyeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
poignancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILx155 View Post
FINALLY I just got the trophy I tried a lot of things to get it, just discovered a way to get it easily, in chapter 20 you need max lighting of zues, when that spider/bugs lady comes to ground and fight you just beat her so she gets up to a building again now DON'T hit her she will spawn an infinite number of Spartans use lighting of zues magic to kill them all and after they all die spam L1 square so your combo doesn't break when they spawn again use the magic, if you're low on magic use L1 square instead and if they block your move use L1 triangle good luck
yeah i think its safe to say the ONLY way to get this is with the maxed out lightning and magic bar. I've come semi-close but always seem to lose the combo around the 700's
Old 03-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #13
DEVILx155

Quote:
Originally Posted by poignancy View Post
yeah i think its safe to say the ONLY way to get this is with the maxed out lightning and magic bar. I've come semi-close but always seem to lose the combo around the 700's
Well you can get it with fire of ares as well at the same place I mentioned earlier by spamming L1 square and moving kratos with the left analog you need to be on easy and it would take a lot longer this way but you only need blades of ares at level 2 >.>

Last edited by DEVILx155; 03-09-2013 at 08:55 PM.
DEVILx155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #14
ChaosIKI

I have 2 questions for the OP;
1. how hard are the trophies compared to previous GoWs?
2. how did you get the game 1 week earlier? most I've seen is 3-4 days earlier
ChaosIKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:32 AM   #15
Nistelroy78

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosIKI View Post
I have 2 questions for the OP;
1. how hard are the trophies compared to previous GoWs?
2. how did you get the game 1 week earlier? most I've seen is 3-4 days earlier
1. They arent hard just annoying
2. I got mine 2 weeks ago almost if you see the "Trophy list here" i got i friday the 3rd but people get it earlier if they are reviewer (Like Me) are working places where they sell games, or know someone.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #16
Varkovsky

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I wonder if this method works on hard difficulty lol.

Varkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #17
Akimbo

Easiest way I found is on the Furnace level. Once you get to the point where Kratos is trapped in between the 2 canisters pouring flames, you will have the Satyr enemies spawning. You will need full magic and Zeus's lightning blades maxed out. Start out with the Blades of Chaos and start with a combo, switch into Zeus's lightning blades and use the magic, hit L1 and R1 repeatedly. Once the magic stops switch back to Blades of Chaos and use L1 and square attack, then switch back to the lightning blades and use magic. Repeat 4 times and you should be able to obtain the trophy.
Akimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #18
Varkovsky

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
Easiest way I found is on the Furnace level. Once you get to the point where Kratos is trapped in between the 2 canisters pouring flames, you will have the Satyr enemies spawning. You will need full magic and Zeus's lightning blades maxed out. Start out with the Blades of Chaos and start with a combo, switch into Zeus's lightning blades and use the magic, hit L1 and R1 repeatedly. Once the magic stops switch back to Blades of Chaos and use L1 and square attack, then switch back to the lightning blades and use magic. Repeat 4 times and you should be able to obtain the trophy.
By Blades of Chaos, you mean switch back to the Ares one right? How do you equip the default blades? I've been using the elemental ones throughout.

Varkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #19
Ashwin10

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dittyeating View Post
nar. more annoying thing is when you regularily get someone who has to argue with your opinion and so easy to get into an argument with some wolly.
LMFAO @ M-Eazy hahahahahhaha
Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #20
Akimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varkovsky View Post
By Blades of Chaos, you mean switch back to the Ares one right? How do you equip the default blades? I've been using the elemental ones throughout.
Yes I meant the Fire of Ares.
Akimbo is offline   Reply With Quote