Scanning ghosts glitch

VanDanteGamer

My friend is playing this game at the moment and is trying to get the trophy for getting 100% PKE scans for all ghosts he only has 1 ghost remaining on the museum level, which is the black slime fiend during the chairman fight, only problem is he cant scan it for some reason, anyone have any idea why this is happening?

so he got the ghost to scan, problem now is the game glitched up and removed all his collected artifacts and scanned ghosts.... looks like he will have to start fresh if he wants the trophy.

Edited by VanDanteGamer

• 10 months later...
My friend is playing this game at the moment and is trying to get the trophy for getting 100% PKE scans for all ghosts he only has 1 ghost remaining on the museum level, which is the black slime fiend during the chairman fight, only problem is he cant scan it for some reason, anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I've just experienced the same problem... I just finished the game on Professional and come to find out that I missed 2 scan's. knowing where to find one of the 2, I went back and did the replay mission, got to the area where the ghost could be found, Scanned it but it doesnt register in my list of scan's...wtf? Will I have to go at it again on my next playthru?

• 8 months later...
If doing it on a new playthrough doesn't work then you'll have to delete your save and start over.

Since there have not been a lot of people playing Multiplayer, Without deleting any game saves, I went back and did another play thru just to get "Back off man, I'm a Scientist" Trophy. My last play thru was on Professional, so when I went to the "Replay Mission" option, It will tell you how many ghost scans (& cursed artifacts scans) there are per location. After replaying a mission,I would quit jus as I would begin the next mission/area, and go back to the replay mission screen and double check the ghost scans just to make sure I got all of them. shortly after scanning Shandor the Architect, it Popped!