XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-14-2010, 08:39 AM   #1
SiCk_DiSeaSe

Angry Whats Wrong With Online?

Everytime I win a game in instant, I dont get any of the money added to my career money. I've captured lots of Most Wanted Ghost but they don't record in my stats and if it does get recorded it gets deleted after i reset my Ps3. I don't play unranked. My online rank does not pass Spook Spotter usually after every game it goes up and its doesn't move in my stats? Anyone else having these problems to? Will there be a patch soon? I really wanna get this platinum trophy!

SiCk_DiSeaSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
TroyHS

Sorry for approximative english

In fact you have to wait few minutes,sometimes it takes more than 5 min, for an updated of your stats (check in MP stat in main menu)

If you start another game before this update your stats end result of your last game will be erase and replace by the new one
TroyHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Harold_Cakington

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyHS View Post
Sorry for approximative english

In fact you have to wait few minutes,sometimes it takes more than 5 min, for an updated of your stats (check in MP stat in main menu)

If you start another game before this update your stats end result of your last game will be erase and replace by the new one
I don't know what language you speak, but that's a lot better than some English people on here! lol

As pointed out above. Make sure your stats are updating before you play your next match. Also double check you are playing ranked and not un-ranked. (I know you said you are, but doesn't hurt to double check! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahuna
Frogger with an arcade stick would be too extreme for most people.
Trophy Card's Below:
Harold_Cakington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:32 AM   #4
mcclane3

Default You have to wait...

From seconds to 5 minutes at the most...

Be sure you keep a record of games completed, for instance survivors 30, after it updates it must go to 31 and so on...

Trust me, everything gets recorded...
mcclane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
chewbacon

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCk_DiSeaSe View Post
Everytime I win a game in instant, I dont get any of the money added to my career money. I've captured lots of Most Wanted Ghost but they don't record in my stats and if it does get recorded it gets deleted after i reset my Ps3. I don't play unranked. My online rank does not pass Spook Spotter usually after every game it goes up and its doesn't move in my stats? Anyone else having these problems to? Will there be a patch soon? I really wanna get this platinum trophy!
What's wrong with online!? 3 words, Gozer's Most Wanted!! That is all that is wrong with the online aspect of this game besides a little freezing & minor glitches!! It's all I need to be done with online

chewbacon is offline   Reply With Quote